Stop Snitch but whos the snitch though

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Ive been thinking bout this shit for a min now. and I keep on seeing these shirts and shit like that stop snitching and all that kinda shit. but I dont think half of ya'll really know the definition of a snitch. A snitch to me is a nigga that does some dirt with his homeboy and gets caught and he tries to cop a deal by snitching his homeboy out. those are the type of dudes that should be shot in the streets. but the streets now days have shit so confused about whos a snitch. lets say somebody kills your friend in front of you and you see the shooter and go to the police they want to call you a snitch. thats some bullshit. or better example people wanna know who killed pac and biggie and mac dre but niggas wont come forward though because they wanna keep it real fuck that Somebody needs to step forward and bring some peace to these dudes families. What im trying to say is think about who your calling a snitch before ya'll start screaming this stop snitching shit. Cuz I know if somebody was to shoot my brother or sister I would damm sure want somebody that saw the shit go down to step forward and let me know. So think before ya speak

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DO A SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST SOME SHIT THAT'S BEEN TALKED ABOUT BEFORE. IF SOMEBODY KILLED YOUR FAMILY SOMEBODY SHOULD COME TO YOU SO YOU CAN HANDLE IT. BUT gOIN' TO THE POLICE IN N-E CASE IS A NO-NO IN MY BOOK. ALL THAT'S DOIN' IS INTRICATIN' THE SITUATION. CAUSE THERE'S REALLY NO JUSTICE.

Jun 10, 2002
I didnt know there had been something posted up here but I agree with dude most folks wearing these shirts need to take em off. cuz they know damm well they will tell on a motherfucker in a heartbeat

Dec 25, 2003
I think it should all be street justice with no police involvement.

Mad family members with glocks, baseball bats, etc. would definitely be a much more thorough and accurate way to dispense justice to the person who deserves it. No investigation, no procedure, just runnin up in peoples houses shooting. They would obviously know better than people whose job it is to handle this type of shit with labs, tests, and experience behind them.

I think America should turn into like Somalia, where dude with the biggest machine gun makes the rules.

Aug 3, 2005
90% of the people who wear those shirts are only doin it cuz it (was) a fassionable thing to do. like my cutty jacka told me, "these hyphy kids are all a buncha fuckin geeks"

and if you're really on some street shit, the cops aint nothin but another gang, goin to them is bitch made. they only wanna catch crooks so they can catch more crooks. get caught up cuz someone snitched on you and i guarentee you'll think differently about the subject.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
I had few questions for all of ya'll.

Would you snitch on a corrupted cop?

Would you snitch on a rapist or a child molester?

What if the rapist or child molester was a well respected O.G from the block?

If somebody steals your car would you file a police report?

If somebody shot you and drove off and all you had was the license plate number to identify them would you file a police report?

Feb 9, 2003
The only retarded thing about the "No Snitching" 'movement' is that you actually expect non-gangsters or non-criminals to follow it. Since when the fuck has that ever been part of the code? That's why people mask their identities. If you're stupid enough to commit a felony and stupid enough to get caught that's on you. No reason you should expect some old lady to cover for your stupid ass.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
speedy gonzalez said:
I had few questions for all of ya'll.

Would you snitch on a corrupted cop?

Would you snitch on a rapist or a child molester?

What if the rapist or child molester was a well respected O.G from the block?

If somebody steals your car would you file a police report?

If somebody shot you and drove off and all you had was the license plate number to identify them would you file a police report?
THAT WAS COVERED ON THE ORIgINAL POST.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=168461&highlight=SNITCHIN%27

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
I think it should all be street justice with no police involvement.

Mad family members with glocks, baseball bats, etc. would definitely be a much more thorough and accurate way to dispense justice to the person who deserves it. No investigation, no procedure, just runnin up in peoples houses shooting. They would obviously know better than people whose job it is to handle this type of shit with labs, tests, and experience behind them.

I think America should turn into like Somalia, where dude with the biggest machine gun makes the rules.
HAAHAHAHA

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
if somebody knows a child molester, they better call me first, let me deal with him first, than let the jailbirds enjoy his asshole after

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
HellRazor5150 said:
or better example people wanna know who killed pac and biggie and mac dre but niggas wont come forward though because they wanna keep it real fuck that Somebody needs to step forward and bring some peace to these dudes families.
how do you know mac dre and tupacs families dont know who the murderer is and havent told the masses because they themselves, dont believe in giving up information? (ie: snitching, on someone else, or themselves)

if you tell on someone, youre a snitch.
if you give information out to people who dont need the information, youre a snitch. whether its law enforcement or not.

if my boy cheats on his girl and i tell his girl, thats snitching.
theres all types of snitching and all types of snitches.

'stop snitching' dosent have to mean something illegal.
it could mean, 'if i steal an orange from the grocery store dont be a bitch and go tell the manager"

where youre wrong, is bieng against the stop snitching movement..and thinking that everything involving snitching has to do with drugs or murder.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and where this shit is getting twisted is not understanding that if someone is in a position to make things right and solve your problem individually, outside of focusing on punishing the criminal... thats not snitching.

if my car gets stolen for instance...i cant quite jump on my bike and find it. if someone can find my car, thats what i want. im not saying "so and so took my car!" its up to the car thief to understand that someone who lost their car is going to report it and they better do whatver it is they do and get out of the car before its found by the cops. thats up to them to be a swift car thief, i dont need to allow them leeway.

or like, say i lose my credit card..do you think im not gonna call in and report it lost/stolen? would you consider that snitching? no you wouldnt.

once i worked at virgin megastore, i saw two black kids stealing cds...i went up to the kid and told him "youre hella obvious, you need to hurry up homie.."

as an employee, do they want me to snitch on that? yes.
but i dont believe in getting a young black male a criminal record and court troubles over a 14 dollar cd.

and thats where not snitching comes in.

Jun 10, 2002
Im not against the whole stop snitching movement but theres a line that needs to be drawn because some of ya'll have it completely fucked up. ya'll can say what you want about me but if I see somebody getting killed and I know who the killer is your damm right im gonna speak to the police but if I see somebody selling bud and shit I could really give a fuck less about that. but lets say a nigga with aids is going around trying to infect people and I say this because I lost my mom to aids I would do my best to make sure his ass was taken off the streets or worse before he could harm anybody.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
White Devil made a comment that someone actually has as their sig. The comment was about "town bidness" and shootings, so W.D. if you see this post make sure you post it up.

Anyway, I agree that the majority of the people wearing the shirts need to take them off, because IMHO, the majority of them would crumble and crack under the slightest pressure from law enforcement. The problem with "snitching" is that the "code" has prohibited crimes from being solved AND it contributes to quality of life crimes (which are NOT crimes such as drugs, murder, assualt and rape.) Not only this, but the code has also had a negative impact in minority communities and community policing.

Jun 10, 2002
I dont know ya too well Heresy but you make good sense when you post. the thing bout snitching is that theres a difference between snitching and pointing out somebody thats really fucking up and doing harm and ya'll are too damm ignorant to really think bout the difference because in ya'lls book its snitching either way if you tell. sometimes you should open up your mouth and say what you know.

Apr 26, 2002
if my neighbor was murdered and i saw who did it and can prove it (and i did not know the killer personally, example, a friend, a family member,even my sisters boyfriend), but the cops are accusing me of doin it and about to give me the death penalty, CALL ME A FUCCIN SNITCH.

if me and my homeboy did some dirt and we both got caught up and both were in separate interrogation rooms and the detectives came to me with, "ur friend spilled the beans, might aswell let us kno EVERYTHING u guys have done", then my mouth is closed. (shit really happened). fold.