Stomp The Yard:Soundtrack[BAY RELATED]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah that played that song hella times. I agree with everyone I thought it was gonna be a garbage ass movie, but it was pretty good

Mar 7, 2006
jayda650 said:
"they walkin da yard" where you been" like its supposed to be common knowledge what the fuck walking the yard is.

So is there this hot shot dancer that is an asshole and no one can out dance him then he kidnaps the girlfriend so the main character must have a hard core dance training montage in which he progressivly gets better and takes the crown and gets his girl back. Its one of those ain't it?
kinda but the hot shot has the girl

Dec 21, 2005
DAT SHIT WAS KINDA CORNY IT WAS LIKE DRUMLINE BUT WIT DANCIN BUT IT WAS ALRIGHT THO BUT WHEN I HEARD DAT E40 I DAMN NEAR FELL OUT MY SEAT I WAS LIKE WHAT???... DEN I STARTED GIGGIN

Apr 28, 2003
when i first saw the previews i didnt think it looked that bad...but then i saw that corny scene where the dance crews get into a shoot out, thats what kinda killed it for me...the soundtrack looks coo though