Stockton Go Wild

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
That Article Says "In the State" which also cant be right because Richmond, Oakland and Compton are always the Top 3 worst cities in California for the past 10 years at least.

D

DaSlimReaper

bossrofdee2o9 said:
Well it was last year. I dont think the list has came out this year.

STOCKTON -- Stockton had the state's highest per capita rate of violent crime last year, putting it ahead of bigger cities such as San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego, according to FBI statistics.

The statistics also show that the Stockton metropolitan area -- a region that includes the city and nearby unincorporated areas -- ranks among the top five California cities plagued with high rates of robbery, vehicle thefts, aggravated assaults and murder.

The statistics aren't a surprise to law enforcement officials, who for years have asked for more money to beef up the police force. Most recently, voters in November agreed to raise the city's sales tax. Among other things, the extra tax revenue will pay for 40 new police officers. But law enforcement officials also point out that Stockton's crime rate is lower than it was a decade ago.

I could light weight believe that because contrary to popular belief Stockton has always had a high crime rate. But I don't know, I can't see the crime rate being higher than Oakland, Richmond, or Compton.

May 5, 2005
greedygreg209 said:
for the uneducated, its "per capita"......which means not the highest actual numbers (or in this case crimes), but for crimes relative to the population, it was the highest......research it if yall would like
No shit and Richmond has less people than Stockton which means it makes no sense how stockton can have more crime than richmond when Richmond a Smaller City has More crime than a Larger City Like Stockton. If its per Capita Richmond is far worse off.

Apr 25, 2002
Doc Truth said:
No shit and Richmond has less people than Stockton which means it makes no sense how stockton can have more crime than richmond when Richmond a Smaller City has More crime than a Larger City Like Stockton. If its per Capita Richmond is far worse off.
i can only tell you what was in the news and in the newspapers pimp.its not like us stockton folks make this shit up outta no where.and aint nobody doubting richmond or oakland or the sco or anything like that....were just saying............................................................................................................................................................................................................................STOCKTON GO WILD! lol