Stockton Go Wild

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
Rommel707 said:
lol niggas showin shoes like its guns.
good lookin to the fam that posted this...something i put together last weekend. Don't really care for the hate but I appreciate opinions. And for the folks that watched the whole video and noticed but 1 black person, purely by coincedence. I don't think that many folks be riding the hyphy trains in stockton. By the way I didn't see any black people haha. But its all love. And the reason we took our sneakers off is cause the "Fuck Vans" song was playing at the time...one love to the Wolf Pack but i myself stay in jordans. For everyone else, take a minute to let me know what you think of the song. Thanks for your time everyone.

C

CcytzO_Loc

dont expect love for Stoccton on here mayne.....lol.....people will hate from the bay behind a computer but its a whole nother story when you on the actual streets of the mudville..... and only cats who actually been in stoccton know that.....

that footage is far from bein the best though ill agree but its also jus a clip thrown together.....i see wild shit every fuccin day out here.....maybe i should cop a camera...i hope someone caught all the shit that went on at the waterfront 4th of july cuz that was some of the craziest shit i seen in years....

May 5, 2005
Stockton does have some fine ass hoes and i mean HOEZ. I could give a fuck about a bunch of men on camara acting stupid. Why do people like seeing that? Film some hoes getting naked or something.

Jun 22, 2003
do what ya'll do man....its still northern cali....cool lil clip thoughshoulda filmed hella hoes.... i know how stockton gets down with the bitches..... and all ya'll suckas hatin ya on a different level with that computer thuggin shit....calm that shit down