STL's TOP 25 unsigned artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
ruka puff is lucky to make the list.....he made it cause he a grinder, but his music is boo boo to me. CityBoi needs to put in more work, but GICHA GOOD IS RAW!!!!!!

midwest314: I would say look up there myspace pages and ask them yourself. i know most of them but dont even fuck with them like that.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Everybody got opinions but 2 say Ruka is lucky come on now-Who else on that list done been featured on major cds and videos homie. If grind or die is boo boo I really don't care 2 hear what you think is good music as well as a list- cause a list aint never got a nigga signed. I hear Raw spitz in Citi Boi but 2 each is own - I fuckz wit them 2 homie all day

Nov 4, 2005
does spade ripper got a cd available or is it out of print or what. i heard him on that scarface and been wantin to hear some more from him

Aug 26, 2002
spaide ripper got a cd or two here
www.vintagevinyl.com

enutt: IF U THINK RUKA PUFF is tight I would hate to hear what u think is tight......RUKA IS BOO BOO PERIOD. I tell that dude myself he is....he knows me. OH YEAH, the dude is an arrogant ass. it took for me to work wit ozone for dude to shake my hand, he was even arrogant to me and Montana after THUGGEDOUT out of GARY told them we da shit!!!!! u from where nebraska, run thru a cornfield backwards playa!!!!!!!! Dude is a fake azz BONE CRUSHER !!!!

Jun 12, 2002
spaide ripper got a cd or two here
www.vintagevinyl.com

enutt: IF U THINK RUKA PUFF is tight I would hate to hear what u think is tight......RUKA IS BOO BOO PERIOD. I tell that dude myself he is....he knows me. OH YEAH, the dude is an arrogant ass. it took for me to work wit ozone for dude to shake my hand, he was even arrogant to me and Montana after THUGGEDOUT out of GARY told them we da shit!!!!! u from where nebraska, run thru a cornfield backwards playa!!!!!!!! Dude is a fake azz BONE CRUSHER !!!!
A homie Im from San Diego and Live in Lincoln but u actin like St Louis aint country homie!! U that mad cause I believe Ruka Puff got Talent- sounds a little Haterish 2 me! I was wondering has anybody ever asked u 2 get on a cd. Like I said everybody got opinions - so if u think He's a fake Bone Crusher- so mutha fuckin what nigga- jus yo answer alone and how u responded shows you 'z a hater wit a grudge- that wants 2 get handshakes. Get the fuck outta here wit fake ass list and yo hurt ass feelings!!!! and 2 Bitch ass Cesilto aka Hurrache aka Bitch Blood why don't u laugh yo bitch ass off the internent for I have one of my :lick:closest hombres in Chilicothe come spit in yo face and slap the Bitch out ya. Have a nice day Haters and bitches

Jun 10, 2007
ruka puff is coo. I heard he wuz arrogant but shyt his musics coo
Spaide ripper's shyt knocks though. dats my nigga real shyt got a song wit him and everything on my myspace page www.myspace.com/okla405nicca so peep dat out fa me
Stl got alot of undaground heat but niggaz be on a whole diff. level of hatin. and its hard to get support from radio in da 314

Aug 26, 2002
DAMN RIGHT I DESERVE HANDSHAKES & RESPECT....BEEN DOING THIS LONGER MOST THESE MUTHAFUCKAZ IN STL ESPECIALLY RUKA PUFF. I HAVE BEEN DOING IT THE CORRECT WAY SHOW'N EVERYBODY LOVE, EVEN HIS BONE CRUSHER SOUND'N ASS. I'M GIVING THAT DUDE WHAT HE GIVE, NO RESPECT.....HE IS ARROGANT FOR NO REASON WELL HIS MUSIC SHOULDN'T BE MAKING HIM ARROGANT THATS FA SHO!!!!!!!!!!

oh we hella hataz herrre, only thing i hate is music that aint good!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
and 2 Bitch ass Cesilto aka Hurrache aka Bitch Blood why don't u laugh yo bitch ass off the internent for I have one of my :lick:closest hombres in Chilicothe come spit in yo face and slap the Bitch out ya. Have a nice day Haters and bitches
OK ERIK(your government name alone is comedy)first off im not no blood.

your so cool nebraskan faggot, you not up to date you out of date and outta shape fat fuck.

NEXT
I roasted you on here so many times its unreal and so did ol boy(forgot his name) from Little Rock, you still a broke ashy nigga.

LAPTOP GANGSTER

Im not gay so i dont wanna date you and your boys in chitcounty or whatever farm land you said.

also take off that monkey ass superhero mask in your sig bc you look like a fucking clown(i forgot you are one) Grown man taking pictures in a red and black halloween costume only on the internet.

oh yeah come on with your weak reply on how im a lame or my muisc is wack or whatever you think you can do, fact is call me what you want but the truth is i have a bigger fanbase and still doing more then you, I got a show in puerto rico in july do that then talk shit. Not to be bragging I drive a 2008 benz(you can even look at my pictures and see that pretty muthafucka) what you drive......a John Deer Tractor and you got creases in your shoes interstate dirt road walking.

Now that I owned you once again go move on and have a nice day!

also is your booty eating ass still rapping on them karoake mics you was posing with around your neck in that picture of you posted in your dirty ass front yard(hope you cut that grass down shit was looking like a deserted graveyard from the 1800s civil war and that lead painted shack) Also you had them dirty ass Danny Glover Glory boots on too.

LOL your a joke

Now get the fuck outta here and go harvest for Marlsboro ciggarettes in your masters tobacco field you simple fuck.

Also fuck you and fuck your invitations. so my answer is no i dont wanna meet your gay ass or any of your friends you speak of.

get a new pair of shoes and some lotion peace out

Oct 2, 2006
Just postin my 2 cents. I've kicked it with Ruka many times, and hes a cool dude. I don't know why almost everyone on here seems to have beef with the guy, I've never had any problems working with him.

Jun 24, 2004
WOW....If its worth something DONT sleep on Missouri's YOUNG SPIFFY who was rated #1 by VIBE Mag "Young Spiffy" (For Missouri) we are working with him and he's in talks with a couple major lables..We did "Gotta do it" which is posted on my myspace page.

Jun 12, 2002
OK ERIK(your government name alone is comedy)first off im not no blood.

your so cool nebraskan faggot, you not up to date you out of date and outta shape fat fuck.

NEXT
I roasted you on here so many times its unreal and so did ol boy(forgot his name) from Little Rock, you still a broke ashy nigga.

LAPTOP GANGSTER

Im not gay so i dont wanna date you and your boys in chitcounty or whatever farm land you said.

also take off that monkey ass superhero mask in your sig bc you look like a fucking clown(i forgot you are one) Grown man taking pictures in a red and black halloween costume only on the internet.

oh yeah come on with your weak reply on how im a lame or my muisc is wack or whatever you think you can do, fact is call me what you want but the truth is i have a bigger fanbase and still doing more then you, I got a show in puerto rico in july do that then talk shit. Not to be bragging I drive a 2008 benz(you can even look at my pictures and see that pretty muthafucka) what you drive......a John Deer Tractor and you got creases in your shoes interstate dirt road walking.

Now that I owned you once again go move on and have a nice day!

also is your booty eating ass still rapping on them karoake mics you was posing with around your neck in that picture of you posted in your dirty ass front yard(hope you cut that grass down shit was looking like a deserted graveyard from the 1800s civil war and that lead painted shack) Also you had them dirty ass Danny Glover Glory boots on too.

LOL your a joke

Now get the fuck outta here and go harvest for Marlsboro ciggarettes in your masters tobacco field you simple fuck.

Also fuck you and fuck your invitations. so my answer is no i dont wanna meet your gay ass or any of your friends you speak of.

get a new pair of shoes and some lotion peace out
Damn Bitch Blood U had all that 2 say 4 a response- If u don't want me on yo bumper Faggot -don't leave comments you simple simon ass nigga- my bad u bitch i can't even call u nigga!!! Second of all I didn't even mention yo wack ass music because everybody knows that shit is wack- thatz why u changed yo name lame

Yo big Fan Base huh - put your link 2 your my space up then Blood!! Let the people judge . U doin a show in Puerto rico but can't get a show in the 50 states. Daddy Yankee Reggaeton is played out. U owned me over the internet right-----. Any body can talk tough over the net but like I said Bitch- put yo links up. Win lose or draw we can meet up and discuss all this net yappin- Step up Fake Bitch Blood u have officially been challenged in whatever u wanna do Garbage ass rapper!!! If u aint tryna get down. yo replies aint on shit. P.S. I appreciate u getting my plays up

Jun 12, 2002
Just postin my 2 cents. I've kicked it with Ruka many times, and hes a cool dude. I don't know why almost everyone on here seems to have beef with the guy, I've never had any problems working with him.
Niggas is talkin shit but aint nobody beefin wit dude!! A lot of these cats is hate behind yo back but smile in yo face types. The Net gives a nerd security so they feel like they can talk all wreckless- Fuck a list and fuck a hater mane