STL's TOP 25 unsigned artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
If u don't want me on yo bumper Faggot -don't leave comments

U owned me over the internet right-----.

Win lose or draw we can meet up and discuss all this net yappin- Step up Fake Bitch Blood u have officially been challenged in whatever u wanna do

If u aint tryna get down. yo replies aint on shit.

P.S. I appreciate u getting my plays up

Who said your shit is tight(since you think your the g.o.a.t and igh amaighty why you not making moves yourself or networking? I havent went to your generic bland page since last year when i roasted you queer, now ill go to get some quick info and that is that dont nobody support you or leave you no feedback or even plays on your myspace page
(since you wanna talk myspace) so shut the fuck up. I dont gotta prove nothing to no one you like me you like me you donty you dont im not gonna lose no sleep or pride over no idiot from a meassage board. half the siccness is in myfriendlist anyway you dumb ass. Far as my screen name on here it was changed so this site wont pop up when cats was trying to contact me(bc im not endorsed by this site ifor any of my ventures). your just lil cry baby bully(your feelings get all hurt over the internet when you cant punk me so now you wanna me up and fight on some kiddy shit) kiss my ass like im gonna go 1,000's of miles to see a fat out of shaped homo trapped in the past and get set up(bc thats all it would be is a set up) Im smarter then that. you know my page you been plenty of times remember you say im so wack.(that dont hurt my feelings dig deeper into your internet arsonal). my page only been up since september and is doing/did more then all your dead azz pages put together(all natural no increaser shit). stats/numbers and a large amount of feedback speaks. so cut the bullshit.

Me

Profile Views: 570071

total plays: 87172

19222 friends

2269 comments

Member Since 9/27/2007

You

Profile Views: 32454

total plays: 64353

1571 friends

596 comments

Member Since 5/27/2006

damn I wouldve been myspace gold on plays if my options was set to autoplay the first 4 months the page was up. Your so jealous of me its unreal thats why you always running them big ass greasy hamburger helper eating lips of yours on here negative bout me. anyways your worthless and nothing to me so your on ignore list your replies are gonna be nothing but the same ol tired repeative shit, that you been saying for the last year.

We can go back and forth for along time but im not bc this shit is stupid and not gonna prove nothing to a freddy jackson build impersonator like you. Go run and burn off all that blubber and get some lotion for your ashy snake skin, and good luck in whatever your dream is, and no im not interested in hooking up with other men off the internet so quit asking me, you asked me more times then a obsessed high school crush. Now ASSHY ASS ERIK ENUTT Im done with this boring shit.

look at one of my bitches below

Feb 8, 2003
Fuck some my space - where is yo music
Its in the store and available online where it needs to be too bad im not a spam artist or pathetic like you begging for some attention(that you not recieving to well) on a message board,

heres the last thing i appeared on thats available its a memphis project that the homeboy AMC(rapper/photographer & Director/actor-he was in three six mafia's choices 2 movie and several television shows) dropped!

01. Intro
02. Ain't f'n wit us (feat. Black Gotti)
03. Fuck wit me (feat. Kingpin Skinny Pimp)
04. Push Work (feat. Da Zomdee Killaz)
05. Every day Hustlen pt. 2 (feat. Cesolito)
06. R.I.P. Pimp C (interlude)
07. I choose U (feat. Cesolito)
08. Pimpin pt. 1 (interlude)
09. Choose a Pimp (feat. 2-Cool & Memphis Slim)
10. Pimpin pt. 2 (interlude)
11. Like Me (feat. Myko the Syko)
12. T.H.C. (feat. Kevae & Smoke)
13. Color Ones (feat. Black Gotti)
14 What cha gone do
15. Girl U look so fine
16. Climb (feat. Kevae, Smoke & T)
17. Outro
18. What cha gone do (screwed & chopped bonus)

heres the two commercials for it.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=21399479

&

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27374558

anyways Wheres your shit at?

Seriously ERIK Im tired of you now, Im tired of type fighting with you weak fat boy. Your boring and this got old really quick you talk the same bullshit bc your a wanna be bully, at the end of the day im a stud thats young fly and sexy while you are a queer thats fat old and ashy..

Now fuck off.

Feb 3, 2003
I read more than reply, and you can see from my sign up date, I am a vet here, but only two cats I have seen on here can talk up doing big things (not to say the little cats are not doing things or striving big). Jesse (STL), and D Bake (International). The other cats I have never heard or met, so I can't speak on them and hate on nobody. Im just sayin, as far as people who have worked with people, I have been knowing Jesse for years outta STL, and did shows with him.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Still no music sexy Blood- ! I guess u really don't believe in your shit! Im just wondering which female was u in the commercial!!!!! Back on topic and off these weak ass rappin he-shes . Ruka new movie Grind or Die coming out July 3rd - cop that and Ganga Records doin it big in The STL!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
@Midsouth: 314 910 2543 , Im in north County Black jack/florissasnt section.......

@Enutt77: I dont smile in that muthafucka face, i gives two shits about that dude. I tried giving dude lenty of opportunity to humble himself and he doesnt. FUCK HIM. I dont to him ever anyway so why would i start now. the minute he heard i was the ozne rep here "oh will u come to my party and write about it".....lol and i did so how am i playa hata??? OH YEAH called me asking why am i talking shit lol............

and CITYBOI thinks I'm the shit by the way!!!! NA NA NA HA HA HA
@Miller: of course he gonna be cool to u, u aint from STL. u can do sumthing for him.

@Cel: u wasting energy talking to a lame like NUTT.....

kc ghost: 314 910 2543