Stealing peoples internet on a ps3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2007
i'm too broke to afford cable internet (lol just playin, i'd rather steal it and use the money to buy drugs) so i bought ps3 and this built in wi fi is the shit! no more internet bills ever!

Mario! hit me up!

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
Just Be Careful Whoever You're Swiping It From Doesn't Catch On Cuz That Can STING! I'm Not Even Sure How They Would Occur But Yeah....Watch It. My Boy Cold Did It Before.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well, they have a wireless router, and it shows a list of all computers using it. All they have to do is click a button and your PS3 (lol, I didn't even know people actually bought these) is banned for life from their connection.

ps- Anyone on here have an X Box Live account?

May 7, 2007
Well, they have a wireless router, and it shows a list of all computers using it. All they have to do is click a button and your PS3 (lol, I didn't even know people actually bought these) is banned for life from their connection.

ps- Anyone on here have an X Box Live account?
White1PK

if they cared about who was on their internet wouldnt they put some security on it?