State Of Livewire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
Ronald Mack is definitely the dopest outta Livewire that isn't the "Startin 5" or whatever that song was called. I don't fuck wit Philthy's mixtapes for the most part. His official Town Thizzness solos always slap tho. I'm not a fan of alot of Shady Nate's production. He spits dope but his beat selection isn't my cup of tea. Stalin is hit or miss for me. I really wasn't a fan of Stevie Joe at all when I first heard him. His delivery & word play was too simple & boring for me. The first shit that changed my opinion was "Shan's Song Pt. 1" Those songs are some deep shit. I like when an artist will put true emotions on wax. It makes for the best music. Everything he been droppin lately been dope, imo.

Besides that, I can't even think of another Livewire artist off the top of my head.
what about maybach and jay jonah?

Feb 18, 2011
what about maybach and jay jonah?
Completely forgot about them. They've never really stood out to me but I've never thought they're wack either. Seems like they're more focused on the streets then music tho. Can't blame em cause you gotta eat but gettin locked up don't do nothin for their music.