State Of Livewire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
This has been on my mind lately so i thought id discuss it...what is up with livewire lately... seems like the unity within the label is not really there any more.. i remember b4 filth blew up him n lil blood was rockin now it seems like blood just be with boo banger n the frisco niggaz....filth be wit jim jones and his patnas + i hear filth finna get on a new label...that new shady dont got a single livewire artist on it...i used to play only livewire in the whip but lately its been all hd and bearfaced...

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Body Snatchers 2 had some slaps but that I Stay Strapped song is lame as fuck.

New Shady Nate seemed like he was trying to put some new homies on. It's a decent album.

Waiting on some new Philthy to drop. The shit with J Diggs had some knocks on it. So what if he signs with a new label, Philthy & Livewire was a business venture. Stalin even says it on Philthy's CD. U can't get mad at Philthy for focusing on himself and his career. Wouldn't u do the same in his shoes?

Lil Rue, Lil Blood, Lil Goofy, Jay Jonah, Beeda Weeda. These fools come pretty weak most of the time.

HD - No Days Off just dropped. Not really a Livewire CD but HD CDs never really are.

Jan 23, 2006
Livewire came in to the game strong from 2008 to about 2010 they were the dopest camp in the bay now seems like most of the shit they drop is for the ladies with love songs lil blood is pretty much 3rd world now philthy might have a chance at a major deal if he keeps pushin stevie joe is hit or miss shady nate still got gas though lil rue has his own label lil goofy is 3rd world beeda weeda is ptb hd is bearfaced not feeling new livewire artists like lil retro and young bari l jay is dope on the hooks though but the livewire roster has definately fell off

Feb 18, 2011
Ronald Mack is definitely the dopest outta Livewire that isn't the "Startin 5" or whatever that song was called. I don't fuck wit Philthy's mixtapes for the most part. His official Town Thizzness solos always slap tho. I'm not a fan of alot of Shady Nate's production. He spits dope but his beat selection isn't my cup of tea. Stalin is hit or miss for me. I really wasn't a fan of Stevie Joe at all when I first heard him. His delivery & word play was too simple & boring for me. The first shit that changed my opinion was "Shan's Song Pt. 1" Those songs are some deep shit. I like when an artist will put true emotions on wax. It makes for the best music. Everything he been droppin lately been dope, imo.

Besides that, I can't even think of another Livewire artist off the top of my head.

Nov 28, 2011
Fuck I need to wake up on this Monday Morning, for a minute i thought you were talking about "sorry 2004" Ruben Studdard haha never head of Ruben Stunner but will check this out...

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Ruben Stunner seems cool as fuck. I watched a few of his vids from his time in Nigeria.

Ronald Mack scares me...I hear he's a nice guy tho

I think there are some interesting moves being made behind and in front of the scenes. If we get some real Bay unity..fans and artists alike...TBMBB (m=might)

Props: doehubba