Spy Cams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I don't know shit about them. I just kinda been lookin' on Ebay and fuck, I don't know where to start because I'm not an electronics person and I don't know shit about picture quality..etc.

Someone's been tampering w/ my moms mail (she had to get 2 checks reissued due to her not receiving them when she should have). And yesterday when I dropped her off she couldn't get in the house because the door handle lock of her door was locked and there's no way either of us locked it cuz my mom uses the dead bolt lock when she locks it and why the fuck would she lock herself out of her own house.

Anyways...

Her ex bf is a weird-o and he's got keys to her house and even though she's told him not to enter the house, we believe he has been doing so.

She want's to get a spy cam. The ones I've been looking at have only 2 hours record time. They are the smaller ones you can hide, maybe that's why. Like I said, I don't shit about them. But for anyone who does have any knowledge on these things, can you shed some insight as to which one she should look at getting? Audio isn't as important as the video I guess. It should be an outdoor one that we can hide so its not visible and it would be nice if it recorded more than 2 hours.

Even a motion camera might work. I dunno though, that's why I thought I'd ask the bruh-goons of the Sicc.

Any and all help is much appreciated. Oh and keep affordability in mind, I know you get what you pay for, but try and keep it on the affordable side of things if possible. Thnx in advance bruh-goonians :)

May 7, 2002
This one seems like it might work. Over 12 hours of video capture and a motion sensor.

This product is a HD 30-frame (640 ℅480) remote camera monitoring clock with external TF card memory and a new high-tech multi-functional product integrating video making, sound recording, photo shooting, network chatting, electronic alarming clock and storage. This product is provided accompanying with high-capacity battery, which can provide successive video making over 12 hours and successive sound recording over 25 hours. Functions: 2 million pixel HD video making, photo shooting, electronic chiming in multiple languages, supporting 32GB TF card; it can work for a long time. It is more convenient for remote operations. Featuring high imperceptibility, it is a best helper for household, anti-theft and evidence collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPY-NANNY-CAM-C...ltDomain_0&hash=item3a5b44dc7a#ht_7119wt_1133