sports radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
what are some good sport radio shows

all i know is 1050 am which is live sports

iv realized i love listenin to sports talk and sports game while driving around

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
yeah my cousin and dad gimme shit about that too, but for some reason i just dont like radnich, maybe cuz i called him when i was a kid when he had that night show, and he asked me why i wasnt in bed?.. and when he goes off on topics like brittany spears or other shit not related to sports...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
yeah my cousin and dad gimme shit about that too, but for some reason i just dont like radnich, maybe cuz i called him when i was a kid when he had that night show, and he asked me why i wasnt in bed?.. and when he goes off on topics like brittany spears or other shit not related to sports...
Rome duz that 2

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
not nearly with the frequency as Radnich, and plus i like to hear about whats goin on in the sporting world outside the bay area too...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I listen to KNBR sometimes when I'm driving... but I get pretty sick of hearing about the Niners and Giants all the time

I use the I Heart Radio app on my Blackberry to listen to Fox Sports radio sometimes too

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and I love Colin Cowherd's show

I don't get a chance to listen to him though too often because I'm at work... I wish I had an app to listen to ESPN radio, and I'd listen to that shit at work in the morning

Jan 9, 2009
i piss my girl off cuz all i listen to is AM radio..
am570 out of L.A.- jim rome
and the loose cannons: hater Hartman, Vic The Brick, Pat OBrien

espn radio failed in san diego i used to listen to Cowherd in the morning but his show gets repetitive as he tries to cover different time zones over 3 hours.
the local sd sportstalk is HORRIBLE..
fuck 1090 and 1360
i hate listening to san diego sports fans because all they do is whine.
yesterday they were crying about Cromartie and LT's success.. haha

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

and I love Colin Cowherd's show

I don't get a chance to listen to him though too often because I'm at work... I wish I had an app to listen to ESPN radio, and I'd listen to that shit at work in the morning
sometimes I listen to his show and im like...this guy is really smart and entertaining...but sometimes he'll say some dumb shit that just makes me change the station....he just comes off super cocky sometimes and his east coast bias is unmatched...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sometimes I listen to his show and im like...this guy is really smart and entertaining...but sometimes he'll say some dumb shit that just makes me change the station....he just comes off super cocky sometimes and his east coast bias is unmatched...
sometimes I disagree with him, but a lot of the times I agree with him, and he's always entertaining

he does a good job at making comparisons to sports and real life... most guys on the radio just talk about sports, but Cowherd does it in a more creative way, IMO