SPM dead???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
Just heard spm was stabbed in the neck and he passed away? Hope it's just a rumor but if not rip to one of the greatest..... Anyone have any insight on this?

Oct 9, 2008
There always rumors bout that dude being dead...i heard he hung himself like 5 years ago...when you in jail everybody just makes up a bunch of bullshit bout you..

Jul 12, 2009
besides that molestation jacket spm got,i think he aint that bad of a rapper,i dun seen sum video's and heard some songs for duude that was pretty hard.
as far as his music go's.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
carlos wuz running with texas syndicate before he got set up!...yes it was a set up,by that old broad that wanted him from high school and her daughter and all her hoe ass friends,and the state of texas for not being able to stop a mexican doing it illegal and legal all them years!...y'all need to get ur facts straight!...texas law is dirty as fuck man!..yea he got some young chick prego,but she even said he was a good father in court! and to this day,he still supports his lil girl from in there!..plus he was only 21 at the time,..alot of people go out with younger girls that age and dont say shit hardly ever all the time too!!...but yea,..i dought spm will even get touched in prison,..he was like the beatles in texas for sum years and still has alot of love!...they got his back in there!..texas syndicate is like wut the mexican mafia is to cali!...if it was tru,u think he would still be alive in there for something like wut hes accused for?.,lol..he aint even pc.d up!....even if u say hes a chester and all that, cuz he does have a history of getting with younger chicks,..then thats fine,but for this particular case,..he didnt do that shit and shouldnt of gotten 45 years on just hear say,without any evidence or dna!..and the homies in jail know that shit,thats why he still breathin!...

..like i said ,..texas law hates the south park mexican!! outro!