SPIDER N SHARZTERO AS MODS !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO YA WANT US AS MODS ? SOME REAL EAST CO CO POSTERS !

• YES

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • NO

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2004
you know what i aint even gonna delete this but honestlly bro what difference does it make if your the mods or if we are as long as the job gets done and its gettin done and everybody can see by the way its been since we were elected mods if this shit keeps on going i will start deleting threads if wood wants to take away our mod position and give it to you so be it but till then we are the mods and our responsibilty on our free time is to keep the east co co forum free of skrap shit and just regular bullshit
and thats what i been doing and thats what planned to do
peace

Aug 8, 2003
yeah this has turned into a popularity contest..

like tunez said its all up too woodie. were doin our job and i figure thats what matters most.. any reasons on why we shouldnt continue??

Jun 28, 2003
WOODIE said:
THE MODS ARE CHOSEN, BUT THIS MAKES FOR SOME GOOD LAUGHS....
I COULDNT AGREE MORE...

I GUESS THIS IS YET ANOTHER SPECIAL ELECTION , BUT FOR WHAT?
SO SOME DUDES CAN BE MODS ON THE NET? WOW THATS GANGSTER....I THINK YALL FORGET YOUR PLACE....YOU ARE POSTERS....WOODIE IS THE ARTIST / CEO...WITHOUT HIM, THERE IS NO EAST COCO BOARD...

Jun 28, 2003
^^^LMAO @ TRUE BLUE GANGSTERS? WHY THE FUCK ARE SOUTHERNERS SO DAMN UNORIGINAL? STUPID ALBUM NAMES, ALBUM COVERS WITH GAY PICS OF A BUNCH OF DUDES NAMED LIL PUPPET AND BIG PUPPET, ETC WIT BALD HEADS, WEARIN CHEAP LOCS AND FLEA MARKET CLOTHES STANDIN NEXT TO A LOLO...RIDICULOUS

Jun 18, 2005
it wouldn't hurt havin 2 more enes up in da mix! i support all moderators and sharkz-spider, u neva know if one wont b there u gots anotha!

Aug 8, 2003
^^
right on homie..much appreciated..

u will see a sharp decrease in E-bangers and bullshit posts if u havent noticed already :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
I THINK SOME OF YALL TOOK THIS THREAD TOO SERIOUSLY...I DONT THINK THEM BOYS WERE TOO SERIOUS WHEN THEY MADE THIS ONE..... IT IS KINDA GOOFY I FEEL THAT...BUT I JUST THINK THEY ARE SOME LAID BACK DUDES SO FROM THAT P.O.V ITS APPROPRAITE....

LONG LIVE EAST CO CO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.