spider loc spotted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2006
Slim i been listening to yuk cbo for a while and i think they are the real niggas right now they don't say this niggas spider loc name now fuck spider loc cbo holds the west down for real if he don't respond his rap shit is over far as the street goes

Feb 9, 2006
Let me set the record straight, niggas just love to hate g-unit cause it's the thing to do. Niggas get on here and talk snitch talk everyday like they know 50 or anybody signed to g-unit records. Yall quick to support Game, and aint nobody reppin for that nigga in the streets..I aint never heard no real street nigga, say Game is real, his own brother exposed that nigga..Check out that nigga Spider loc's Brainless DVD..How many niggas you know can go in the hood and get respect like that! Yall niggas can hate if you want, but how many niggas have you ever heard that nigga C-bo vouch for while he's beefin wit yuk..C-bo is the one of the realest niggas out and if Spider loc was fake, you know he would get at em. C-bo said he aint got no beef wit the nigga..kurupt backed down too, real recognize real. Come up with some facts, not rumors...Why did niggas love Pac, because he was real, cause when he said it, he meant what he said, and had actually been through some shit..same thing wit Face, Beanie Sigel, Young Jeezy, C-bo, Z-Ro etc...point blank at least 50, G-unit, Aftermath are putting people out from the west...on a major level, nobody else is doing shit for the westcoast on a major level, Im tired of all this mixtape shit, It will never put us back to where we were when death row was holding it down!

Apr 20, 2005
second650@yahoo said:
spider is also on that new 3-6 mafia video with buck and 8-ball mjg. he aint flowin or nuthin though.
is he a video hoe like daz? I've seen daz on some random south videos. And it would be for like a really quick flash of him doin some shit with his hands. U know that rapper hand gesture thing all MC's and rappers have to do.

Jun 16, 2005
manic909 said:
Let me set the record straight, niggas just love to hate g-unit cause it's the thing to do. Niggas get on here and talk snitch talk everyday like they know 50 or anybody signed to g-unit records. Yall quick to support Game, and aint nobody reppin for that nigga in the streets..I aint never heard no real street nigga, say Game is real, his own brother exposed that nigga..Check out that nigga Spider loc's Brainless DVD..How many niggas you know can go in the hood and get respect like that! Yall niggas can hate if you want, but how many niggas have you ever heard that nigga C-bo vouch for while he's beefin wit yuk..C-bo is the one of the realest niggas out and if Spider loc was fake, you know he would get at em. C-bo said he aint got no beef wit the nigga..kurupt backed down too, real recognize real. Come up with some facts, not rumors...Why did niggas love Pac, because he was real, cause when he said it, he meant what he said, and had actually been through some shit..same thing wit Face, Beanie Sigel, Young Jeezy, C-bo, Z-Ro etc...point blank at least 50, G-unit, Aftermath are putting people out from the west...on a major level, nobody else is doing shit for the westcoast on a major level, Im tired of all this mixtape shit, It will never put us back to where we were when death row was holding it down!

you on a weird one. thats all i can say about that..
either that or im high but you just speak rap propoganda.
..i know a bunch of people that can go to the hood and get respect. that dont mean they can rap..even if they think they can..

and that brainless dvd is trash

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
manic909 said:
C-bo also said:its still fuck g-unit tho it is what it is...Now if spider loc was real and wasn't no coward..he would get at c-bo for dissing his click AND his BOSS 50 Cent.

Feb 9, 2006
gas uno said:
you on a weird one. thats all i can say about that..
either that or im high but you just speak rap propoganda.
..i know a bunch of people that can go to the hood and get respect. that dont mean they can rap..even if they think they can..

and that brainless dvd is trash
Im not saying he the greatest rapper, but he's decent...and as far as the hood shit goes, I just think the niggas real, by real I mean he's what he says he is, he don't get on the mic and say he the most lyrical, he just come at you straight with it..most of these niggas is poppin a lot of shit and have done none of it (lil wayne, juelz santana etc) they may be lyrical but they two different people in & out the booth!...its a lot of niggas better than him but I still think he's decent...shit its better than d4l, the whistle song, and bullshit like that!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Nick470 said:
Man fukk spider loc..his raps are generic as fukk. Game ripped him a new asshole on 240 bars. As a matter fact just like Game said "SpiderLoc is a myspace gangster"
lol^^^funny shit...game has punchlines for days....