spider loc spotted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
i just seen spider loc playin the bitch role on that new tony yayo video "curious " tony supposedly is punkin him on the video then on the second half of the video they all gettin down. spider loc is the one with the blue rag.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Just for the dont knows spider loc has a credible rep in the streets dont get it fucked up, so love him or hate him ( Im undecieded) he aint no punk. It sounds like you a lil sour over the yuk incident and couldnt wait to start some shit , I could be wrong

Mar 27, 2005
i dont really care about his street rep spider loc is wack as fuck to me man, he never says shit on his songs or anything i ever heard him spit on, sounds like a wanna be C Bo, but CBo is my nigga now dont get it twisted !

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
makes me wonder, sky balla said he could of been signed to g-unit but they weren't signing anyone at the time but then all of a sudden they sign MOP, Mobb Deep and Spider Loc. i can understand why they'd sign MOP and Mobb Deep easily cause they already have a name out there and it would be easy millions when their albums drop, but to sign an almost unknown rapper with no real album but a mixtape and some small guest appearences on albums on deathrow that didn't do well ummm, if i were sky, i'd be pissed.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
45Yr Old Virgin said:
makes me wonder, sky balla said he could of been signed to g-unit but they weren't signing anyone at the time but then all of a sudden they sign MOP, Mobb Deep and Spider Loc. i can understand why they'd sign MOP and Mobb Deep easily cause they already have a name out there and it would be easy millions when their albums drop, but to sign an almost unknown rapper with no real album but a mixtape and some small guest appearences on albums on deathrow that didn't do well ummm, if i were sky, i'd be pissed.
Im gonna be honest that spider loc dissing yuk was horrible but he does have skills plus g unit is trying to sew up the game and spider may surprise all of us plus the way they can push him he will do well, of course Alot of artists get signed and dropped so we will see whats up with everything Im anxious for the m.o.p, and mobb deep myself, skyballa is missing what spider and all the g-unit has and thats an image regardless of his skills his image is boring he looks like someone looked what a rapper was suppose to look like in a book written by someone outside the rap community and there you have skyballa---he probably was bullshitting he aint g unit material, I see him on koch or somethin like that

Mar 18, 2006
C-Bo > Spider Loc. Spider Joke is a fake ass nigga for several reasons. What Cali nigga first of all is gonna claim G-Unit Crip? Fuckin gimmick. And what real West Coast nigga gonna snake another West Coast nigga for a snitch? He was all in Game's face at his video shoot and even got pictures with him, came to West Coast peace conference and all sayin that was his nigga(After the 50 beef) then he turns around out of no where and disses him for fame. Then he snakes Yukmouth who is also from the West. Then he gets on his message board sayin some shit about Pac bein fake and not bein from the west, and that he didn't bang until the highlight of his career(Pac never banged). Now the nigga is gettin his ass whooped in Yayo's new video? What a pussy! Them G-Unit niggas is usin the fuck outta that nigga!