spice 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
maybe i'm bored postin this but, i'm listenin to "I'm High" of Black Bossalini and it makes me wonder how spice could fall of . could be in the top 10 cd's ever

Jan 23, 2006
REGAURDLESS TO WHAT ANYONE SAYS I STILL DON'T THINK SPICE HAS FALLEN OFF BECAUSE HE STILL SPITS HIS ASS OFF.

HIS LAST ALBUM "THE TRUTH" IN 2005 HAD SLAPS.

Feb 10, 2006
I'm a big Spice 1 fan.
I think he's the best Bay Area Rapper Ever (no counting Tupac).
He's way better than E40.

But he ain't what he use to be.

Spice 1 - Spice 1
Spice 1 - 187 He Wrote
Spice 1 - AmeriKKKa's Nightmare
Spice 1 - 1990-Sick
Spice 1 - The Black Bossilini
Spice 1 - Hits
Spice 1 - Immortalized

Thoses CDs were either Classics or Really Good Cds.
Now here's some Ok Spice cds:

Spice 1 - Last Dance
Spice 1 - Spiceberg Slim
Spice 1 - The Ridah
Spice 1 And MC Eiht - The Pioneers
Spice 1 - Dyin' 2 Ball
Spice 1 - The Truth

Not his Best Work:

Spice 1 - The Playa Rich Project
Spice 1 Presents The Playa Rich Project 2
Spice 1 And MC Eiht - Keep It Gangsta

My point is Spice 1 isn't as good as he use to be.

He needs to drop one of thoses Lost Tapes unreleased shit type things.

Mar 16, 2005
SPICE IS STILL PUTTIN OUT HITS, HE IS ONE OF THE FEW CATS THAT DROP QUALITY MUSIC EVERY TIME. THE PLAYA RICH PROJECTS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT I REALLY AINT FEELIN.

Jun 5, 2006
Dude, face it Spice 1 was a dope rapper, one of the Bay all time greats, but he fell off. It was time to stop putting out LP's 5 years ago. Maybe if he didn't oversaturate the market with 2-3 albums a year it would be better. He's got nothin to say anymore, and he must be def cuz dude can't pick beats to save his life ( or in this case, his career. )

May 15, 2003
he needs to get back with ant banks, or at least some ant banks style beats, and also he needs to stop singing so much and making generic songs like "holla at a thug", but the truth is he probably has enough money these days and doesnt feel like putting too much effort into his music, especially with all the downloading going on

Feb 12, 2006
theringer said:
Dude, face it Spice 1 was a dope rapper, one of the Bay all time greats, but he fell off. It was time to stop putting out LP's 5 years ago. Maybe if he didn't oversaturate the market with 2-3 albums a year it would be better. He's got nothin to say anymore, and he must be def cuz dude can't pick beats to save his life ( or in this case, his career. )
spice one IS a dope rapper, still, hate more u hating pussy

Jun 5, 2006
cool said:
spice one IS a dope rapper, still, hate more u hating pussy
Name a dope quotable from Spice in the last 5 years then. Also, u got a man crush for that nigga, thats the only reason you would personally attack me. How does my taste in music make me a pussy? Now take a long look in the mirror and....SLAP YOURSELF!

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
theringer said:
AMEN

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i cant listen to any of his shit after immortalized i think that shit that came out in 99 everything before is classic i think he due for a big time comeback