Spice 1 in Murder Dog: "Biggie was a victim of his own bullshit."

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
nice long interview...definitely a good read from an OG. dood spits some real chop, like u know hes from the hood...im sorry, i could be hated on for that, but he really doesnt give a fuck what he says. good post.

Apr 26, 2004
spice is a real ass nigga. he said he wanna do a track wit Ant Banks, Ant Banks stays In ATL Right now. & they call him TONY, i went to his studio out there cuz my nigg lightweight fuck wit him, & My nigg was like dont call him ant banks cuz he get pissed & shit, call him Tony.

Apr 25, 2002
RelGunz said:
spice is a real ass nigga. he said he wanna do a track wit Ant Banks, Ant Banks stays In ATL Right now. & they call him TONY, i went to his studio out there cuz my nigg lightweight fuck wit him, & My nigg was like dont call him ant banks cuz he get pissed & shit, call him Tony.
I could have sworn he lived in Antioch maybe im wrong tho

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
bout time murder stopped bullshittin and came out with some good interviews. That spice interview, along with that mess interview last issue were on point. Spice talkin about how the west don't get the recognition anymore, we can't even get it from an underground mag in vallejo!!!!

Feb 19, 2003
Real talk from Spice--the decline of the West, in terms of not selling like it did in '89-'96, is NOT because WC rap suddenly got "wack" or that fans "got tired of gangsta shit"...it was because the record companies and media CHOSE to ignore and not focus on the West around '97. Hey--if a record doesn't get promoted, it simply won't sell nationally, regardless of how it sounds, street or radio-friendly. I've been saying for years that quality has little or nothing to do w/ whether or not you sell--promotion is key, and if you're not getting the exposure, people won't KNOW you're out there; consequently, your sales suffer. Spice illustrated that point well.

I also liked how he confirmed that Pooh Man IS the real deal (so to speak), regardless of what was said during the Dangerous Crew's feud w/ him.

PEACE!