Speed Trapping Help!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2006
well i just got a spedding ticket doing 79 on a 65 but they way they caught me was that they had 3 police cars on the side of the freeway and one of the women officers was clocking people and i saw her point my way then i knew i was caught buh yeah my brother co-worker's dad is a police officer and my brother was told that they are not aloud to do that and its called speed trapping but i dont know the laws of the freeway so if neone knows about it hit this thread up plz late

Aug 6, 2006
welll it seemed like they just find people on the road who are speeding and just sending the next officer to get em to me it seems they are trying to reach a quota so they can get the amount of money they need which is illegal. but yeah this is not what i know it is what i was told from my bro which was from his friend which is from his dad which is a police officer. i just want sum info on it if they really know the law you feel me. i dont think they are suspose to just find people and give them tickets thats not suspose to be their job is to give tickets out

Feb 9, 2003
Lemme get this straight: you were speeding and were caught, and now you somehow think it's illegal that the police were specifically looking for people breaking the law?

Dec 19, 2005
HyphyStunna said:
welll it seemed like they just find people on the road who are speeding and just sending the next officer to get em to me it seems they are trying to reach a quota so they can get the amount of money they need which is illegal.
......or maybe they're just catching speeders.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
HyphyStunna said:
welll it seemed like they just find people on the road who are speeding and just sending the next officer to get em to me it seems they are trying to reach a quota so they can get the amount of money they need which is illegal. but yeah this is not what i know it is what i was told from my bro which was from his friend which is from his dad which is a police officer. i just want sum info on it if they really know the law you feel me. i dont think they are suspose to just find people and give them tickets thats not suspose to be their job is to give tickets out
stay in school 4 the rest of your life

Oct 13, 2004
You can get a ticket going 75-80? I be mashin 80 all day,Sometimes even 85-90.I ain't ever heard about speed trapping tho.