Speaking of clayton/concord...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
... to build on my last thread, since i'ma be in that area soon, i was wonderin, where do yall chill out at over there? usually we hit up the theater, or maybe sunvalley mall and rasputins.. is there anywhere else yall kick it to chill out, smoke/drank, whateva. thanx

peace

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
go down near uh, i think pachco area... dope park n shit to chill, tha mall, at DVC there are helllla girlies, and uh... thass it i guess.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
lol... id rather take that dollar store in that shopping complex along clayton blvd... is that place still there?

Jul 17, 2003
dude kik it infront of longs on the lil swing long chair things when ur blazed........me'n kodogg used to do it all the time....... ha yea dollar tree up off clayton and ygnacio

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
yea rite on.. when i got blazed myself i hit that shit up and got like hella candy cuz i had the munchies.. drove down marsh creek towards the deeper east bay high as fuck, damn we saw some crazy shit, no joke.. lol

Jul 17, 2003
ha no doubt u go to the dollar tree buy hella grub 4 like 5 bux and jus kik it.... where u stayin at?

gotta kik it and blaze soon as i get off house arrest/ probation

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
i ain't stayin there i just might cruise around one of these weekends with my boys.. i got a boy over there but i aint heard from him in a minute so i dunno wassup.. when we used to hella roll back in the day we hit up a bunch of places around town.. most of them i noe how to get to, but a couple (like seeno's hill) i forgot.. u noe when u get a bunch of homies together and cruise the town its them fun ass, good times.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
one thing i dont like bout tha area is... da cops yo, they be harassin a motha fucka everytime i go thur there, i hit up tha mall, n security actin like they dustin displays watchin me n shit, im like damn yo. n tha cops be tail gatin yo ass to make u fuck up n try to slap u wit a ticket...

n there is tha drive in movie theatre near that area... u can bring a girlie there... its rite off hwy 4, cant miss it... n tha flea market every sat in tha drive in parking lot, they got hella shit...

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
damn fo real.. i barely see cops there, esp in clayton. we used to park outside some random ass house where it wasnt to well lit up to smoke out..

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
Is there any coo clubs in the area? It can 18+, aint really stressin off the drinkin, but i might get some boys and some shorties to go too.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
STRANGERESSJ said:
They got an Elephant Bar in Concord but I have'nt done much bar hoppin out here in Concord or Walnut Creek.
Yea that place got some good ass food. I go to the one in Burlingame sometimes cuz thats closer to the crib. But I noe where its at, across from Tower.

Btw, thanks for all the suggestions everyone. Tryin' to find somethin diff. than the usual movies, bowling, and Q-Zar shit we did when we was younger, although sometimes that shit is coo for just kickin back.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
Also wouldn't mind takin some shorties to slaughterhouse to see their reaction to it, but now they got that fence painted bright orange and hella No Trespassing Signs. Ain't gon risk it if I'm takin my car. I'd be up there and some pos come and then we fucked. lol. And I be noticing more bullets than usual around there. One nearby street signs must have like a hundred fuckin rounds put through it. lol.

C

CCCUser925

peppermills...tommy ts...theres some others bar to hit up...i usually hit up O'Kearnys in W.C. ...tha bar be poppin on fri and sat....hella sluts too and captains be at tha spot too..so beware of them hataz....i stay down the street from the 7 11 on monument...there's a bunch of scraps here..but 2 out of 20 are down..the rest are nothing but poodles.....so i dont worry about them....the'll throw signs...but when you confront them..they say "im only down for the brown, i dont bang"...fuck them punks!