South Park Mexican

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

D-Con

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2007
Honestly, I could give two shits, bout' the matter. It's all about the music for me, and in my opinion, yeah, he is innocent.

-Free SPM haha

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Anaheim*Rob said:
^^She was actually 13. I pulled this from one of my older posts and when I checked back on wikipedia someone deleted the shit.

"Coy testified that he did not assault the nine-year-old girl in question, who had spent the night at his house with his daughter, Carley. There was no evidence of a crime and the accuser admitted that the whole experience could have been a dream. It did not help his case, however, several years earlier he allegedly had sex with a 13 year-old girl who had his son. SPM is currently still fighting the ruling and preparing his re-trial." -deleted from wikipedia

"In July 2001, 20 year old Jill Odom filed a lawsuit to force Coy to take a paternity test and legally declare him the father of her son.[2] Odom was 14 years old at the time of the child's birth, and alleged that the then-29 year old Coy was aware that she was in seventh grade." -on wikipedia now

He knocked her up when she was 13 and she had the kid at 14. At the time he was 29, that fool is a fucking chester straight up. Fuck him.

Thanks for posting that, maybe now people will see the truth that dude is a fuckin child molester. I used to be a huge SPM fan since Hillwood and Third Wish was a dope fuckin album but I cant support dude now...

D-Con

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2007
That shit could be fake for all I know. If it is true, well then.. I mean, the little slut knew what she was doing haha jp

Seriously though, at that age, she knew what the hell was going down. Your trying to make it sound like thirteen is so innocent, when it's not, half the time. Even though I understand what your saying, him being 29 and all, but it said "it's alledged" that he knew, theres a chance he didn't. Don't act like you seen a thirteen year old, who looked older than she actually was.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
I like SPM's music and listen to it frequently...he has clever raps, a good voice and a good delivery. Since I have no connection to him personally and didn't attend the trial and observe the evidence, I have no opinion on his guilt. But his music is solid.

X-NINE said:
Yall want truth

[...]

.........Shit didnt turn out how they expected it 2 be, they aint even expect it to hit Fed Court, but it did.......

[...]

Fuck the media, they aint saying shit, they aint telling yall the real deal........
I would like the truth, and I'd like to know the real deal...but can you explain how the matter (SPM's criminal trial?) "hit Fed Court" if SPM is currently doing time in state (not federal) prison?

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
^This is what I was told, my bad for not rec he in state tho.....

Still for all yall in this thread, where is the PHYSICAL proof besides these bullshit articles yall claim is 'evidence'?

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
What u niggas about THIS?

Ask Another Mexican
Free SPM (oh, and buy his new CD)
By Olivia Flores Alvarez
Published: October 19, 2006

While Houston rapper Carlos Coy, aka South Park Mexican, sits in a Texas Department of Corrections prison serving a 45-year sentence for the sexual assault of a nine-year-old girl, his family and friends are mounting a Free SPM campaign. The charges are bogus, they say. The accuser was just out to get SPM's money, they insist. Actually, that would be accusers, plural. A total of eight girls and young women, the youngest nine years old, have accused SPM of having sexual contact with them while they were underage.

* Producer Pete
Producer Pete "Dirty Werk" Camarillo shows off his Free SPM shirt at the recent Texas Latin Rap Awards.

Subject(s): South Park Mexican

Taking a page from Houston Press contributor Gustavo Arellano's "Ask a Mexican" humor column, where readers ask Arellano to explain Hispanics, we decided to ask another Mexican to explain SPM. There's nothing funny about SPM's situation, of course. At best he's an innocent man falsely convicted of a heinous crime. At worst he's a pedophile.

These are the facts:

In 1995, Carlos Coy and his brother Arthur Coy, Jr. launch Dope House Records, with SPM as the label's leading artist.

In 1999, while talking about his dropping out of school at the age of 17, Coy tells Houston Press contributor Craig D. Lindsey, "One more year in high school and I would've went to jail for fucking all those little young bitches."

In August 2000, Dope House records sales exceed 1.5 million units.

In July 2001, 20-year-old Jill Odom files a lawsuit against Carlos Coy asking that he be declared the legal father of her son, Jordan Dominique Odom. Odom was only 13 when she began the relationship with Coy and only 14 when she gave birth. During their relationship, Coy, in his early twenties, knew Odom was in seventh grade. Paternity tests later prove that Coy is the boy's father.

On September 1, 2001, a nine-year-old playmate of Coy's six-year-old daughter Carley spends the night at the Coy home. Sometime during the night, the girl, later called Jane Doe, says she doesn't feel well and asks to be taken home. Coy drives her home, sitting down to have menudo with her grandparents when they arrive. The girl's parents are close friends of the Coy family.

On September 25, 2001, Carlos Coy is arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault of Jane Doe, who claims Coy entered the bedroom where she was sleeping with Carley Coy and molested her, licking her vaginal area.

On March 6, 2002, the Harris County District Attorney's office files additional sexual assault charges against Coy, alleging that on February 3, Coy, who was awaiting the Jane Doe trial, and some friends picked up two 14-year-old female fans and took them to a motel in North Houston. Coy says nothing sexual took place during the visit, claiming that he napped in the hotel room alone while the rest of the group went to a local cafŽ, but one girl claims she had had sex with the rapper. Coy turns himself in on March 7 and his bond is revoked.

On May 6, 2002, Coy's trial begins. There is no physical evidence of a sexual assault presented during the trial. The prosecution's case consists almost entirely of the girl's testimony, which includes the statement that she thinks the assault might have been a dream.

On May 18, 2002, the jury deliberates for less than eight hours. They find Coy guilty.

On May 30, 2002, with his possible punishment ranging from probation to life in prison, Carlos Coy is sentenced to 45 years in prison and fined $10,000. Coy will be at least 52 years old before he's considered for parole. After the sentencing, Harris County prosecutors Denise Oncken and Lisa Andrews tell reporters they would have preferred a longer sentence.

On September 4, 2002, Mary Doe, on behalf of Jane Doe, a minor, files a civil suit against Coy seeking monetary damages.

On October 3, 2006, Dope House Records releases South Park Mexican's tenth CD, When Devils Strike. Reaction ranges from outrage by victims' advocates to joy from some of his fans.

Those are the facts. Here is one man's opinion:

Pete "Dirty Werk" Camarillo, a producer for Dope House Records says, "Basically...the evidence wasn't really too strong in his case. That's why we're starting...the Free SPM campaign. We...want...to let everybody know that we have total faith and total belief in [him].

"We think it was basically a witch hunt. They didn't really like seeing a Mexican in his type of position, so I think they tried to do what they could to slow him down, but you know this record [When Devils Strike] coming out is just proof that you can't stop what the people want, and you can't change the beliefs of people despite what type of propaganda...gets put out.

"We're just sticking by him and doing what we can. That had a lot to do with this record, just letting everyone know the truth. If you want to hear from the man's mouth, then we're suggesting that everyone go pick up the record and see what it's about. It's not promotional hype, it's not done just to make a buck. It's actually a message that's being sent out there for the greater good of what we believe in."

And here's another man's opinion:

Rapper and longtime SPM associate Juan Gotti says, "That's not my friend, that's my brother. People are tripping out because they're saying, 'He recorded [the CD] in jail!' Now, if you pay close attention to the album, you'll find out that not only does he speak like he's behind bars, I also, myself, speak like I'm in a unit, right there with him. That's premeditated. We recorded this two years ago when everything started. So, people are thinking, 'Oh my God, he's recording in jail, he's recording in jail!' Keep thinking that. It's selling albums, thank you."

http://music.houstonpress.com/2006-10-19/music/ask-another-mexican/

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SO I GUESS HAVING A KID WITH A 14 YEAR OLD WHILE YOUR TWENTY ISNT ROCKING THE CRADLE...TO TOP IT OFF STILL MESSING WITH YOUNG GIRLS AFTER BEING CHARGED FOR THE 9 YEAR OLD??? EVEN IF HE DIDNT MESS WITH THEM THATS SO FUCKING STUPID JUST BEING AROUND THEM.
EITHER WAY IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD...
I KNOW I WOULDNT LET HIM BE AROUND MY DAUGHTER...
IF YOU FOOLS HAVE KIDS THEN YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
^Agreed mayne, but still it dont make sense for no crooked ass court to say he doin them, without even trying to find evidence, but to them they take it as what they THINK it is and lock a nigga up......

Still fucked tho, free SPM

Oct 1, 2006
www.amazonwatch.org
damn.. some of you all act like there has never been innocent people in prison/convicted..

yes he did have sex w/ A minor but she had told him she was 18.. if you dont believe me I can get the newspaper articles/press copies..

Like the system is the upmost way to recieve justice.. it screws us over more than it helps us..

Free Carlos Coy.

Nov 7, 2005
CSIDERICHCITY said:
why people support pedophiles i dont know.
It's fucking sickening, isn't it? I don't give a fuck if a 13 year old tells me she's 18, when you're a grown man (he was 29) you know damn well a girl is underage when their that young, no escuses. That's called statutory rape. All the people out there supporting him, how would you feel if your 13 year old daughter or sister(or someone close) got knocked up by 29 year old man, if it happened to one of mine, that man wouldn't be breathing. Fuck SPM.

Jul 1, 2004
Anaheim*Rob said:
^^She was actually 13. I pulled this from one of my older posts and when I checked back on wikipedia someone deleted the shit.

"Coy testified that he did not assault the nine-year-old girl in question, who had spent the night at his house with his daughter, Carley. There was no evidence of a crime and the accuser admitted that the whole experience could have been a dream. It did not help his case, however, several years earlier he allegedly had sex with a 13 year-old girl who had his son. SPM is currently still fighting the ruling and preparing his re-trial." -deleted from wikipedia

"In July 2001, 20 year old Jill Odom filed a lawsuit to force Coy to take a paternity test and legally declare him the father of her son.[2] Odom was 14 years old at the time of the child's birth, and alleged that the then-29 year old Coy was aware that she was in seventh grade." -on wikipedia now

He knocked her up when she was 13 and she had the kid at 14. At the time he was 29, that fool is a fucking chester straight up. Fuck him.

FUCK CARLOS COY!!!!! PEICE OF SHIT! READ ABOUT THE CASE, LEARN ABOUT THE CHARGES AND UNDERSTAND THE FACTS! HES A MOLESTER POINT BLANK!