South Park Mexican

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2007
What's yo thoughtz on em'?

Imo, The dude is sicc, cause he keep it real with everybody. Even though you could say his rhymes are elementary, somehow, he pulls it off. I wasn't too impressed with his new album much, but shit..He's in prison and all.

Jul 6, 2002
FREE SPM!!!!! as i alwayz post on spm threads watch the baby bash interview at the end of the Chingo and Bash Whats Really dvd..heck even goldtoes who lives in the Bay even said it in an interview on a murderdog magazine..either way just my .02 u think he is guilty ok if not well good..it is just your opinion and mine anyway..

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Been an SPM fan for a while now... I really don' t know if the allegations against him are true or not but I listen to him on the regular. Personally I don't believe it... Much love to the South Park Mexican

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
wino said:
Been an SPM fan for a while now... I really don' t know if the allegations against him are true or not but I listen to him on the regular. Personally I don't believe it... Much love to the South Park Mexican
Forreal, he aint do shit....All these niggas tryin to play this 'SPM's a rapist' shit, when they have NO clue of what they talkin about....Yall want truth, I know a duke from TX that has connections to SPM's cuz that knows the real deal.....From what I know, a 14 yr old girl came out and accused duke of raping her because her parents told her to, just to get SPM's money in court.........Shit didnt turn out how they expected it 2 be, they aint even expect it to hit Fed Court, but it did.......

Wouldnt it make sense if there was some PHYSICAL or some-type of evidence that would arise from this instead of a lil bitch making claims that she was raped? There aint no evidence, cuz there was no evidence to begin with, nor was the court TRYING to find evidence, so its bullshit he's locked up.............Fuck the media, they aint saying shit, they aint telling yall the real deal........

Nov 7, 2005
^^She was actually 13. I pulled this from one of my older posts and when I checked back on wikipedia someone deleted the shit.

"Coy testified that he did not assault the nine-year-old girl in question, who had spent the night at his house with his daughter, Carley. There was no evidence of a crime and the accuser admitted that the whole experience could have been a dream. It did not help his case, however, several years earlier he allegedly had sex with a 13 year-old girl who had his son. SPM is currently still fighting the ruling and preparing his re-trial." -deleted from wikipedia

"In July 2001, 20 year old Jill Odom filed a lawsuit to force Coy to take a paternity test and legally declare him the father of her son.[2] Odom was 14 years old at the time of the child's birth, and alleged that the then-29 year old Coy was aware that she was in seventh grade." -on wikipedia now

He knocked her up when she was 13 and she had the kid at 14. At the time he was 29, that fool is a fucking chester straight up. Fuck him.

Nov 7, 2005
I noticed that shit, I was waiting for a response...haha The facts are out there, I don't know how anyone in the right mind would want to say "free spm", that fool is fucking molestor and has a kid to prove it. Try to argue that.