SOUTH PARK MEXICAN GETS 45 YEARS FOR MOLESTING NINE-YEAR OLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
A jury handed down a prison sentence of 45 YEARS for Houston rap artist Carlos “South Park Mexican” Coy.

The same jury that convicted Coy, 31, on May 18 of sexually assaulting the girl at his southeast Houston home in September 2001, reached its verdict shortly after 11 a.m. Thursday morning.

Coy was also sentenced to pay a $10,000 fine.

The rapper was stoic as Judge Mark Kent Ellis read him his sentence. He turned to his family and mouthed, 'I'll be all right’, after receiving his sentence.

After the sentence was handed down Judge Ellis asked Coy to approach the bench so that he could address him.

"Mr. Coy I have spent 17 years in this courthouse, and in that time I have seen more sex offenders than I wish to remember," Ellis said. "But one thing that I have found over (time) is that sex offenders have one trait in common, and that is that they all are liars -- and you are no exception to that rule."

Ellis told Coy that his conduct was inexcusable, and that contrary to his testimony that he is also a victim in this case because he is a rapper, the judge said that just isn't so.

"[T]he fact is that there is only one victim in this case, and it is a nine-year-old girl," Ellis said. "Now that is reality, and you need to deal with it.”

"It's time for you to face the music," the Judge stated with obvious irony.

The sentence could have been a minimum of five years probation or a maximum of life in prison.

Prosecutors were trying to send Coy to prison for life and brought in eight women who testified that they had sex with him when they were 12, 13 and 14 years old.

Unbelievably, throughout the sentencing phase (which utilized the same jury that convicted Coy), Defense Attorney Chip Lewis maintained that his client was innocent, and that there was never any proof that Coy committed any of these crimes, just hearsay.

Despite objections by his attorney, Coy took the stand in his own defense Tuesday and testified that he never sexually assaulted the girl.

Coy said that the eight women who testified on behalf of the prosecution last week lied to the jury when they claimed that they had sex with him.

Apr 25, 2002
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
FUCK...............45 YRS. IS A LONG TIME TO WATCH YOUR ASS....THEM CATS GONNA TRY AND DESTROY HIM.

PR.
45 years ain't no joke man! I agree with dude though, you can't just hand out time like that with no proof. Of course he is gonna say he didn't do it too. I doubt anyone is going to admit they like to fuck children to the jury.

Apr 25, 2002
he molested a 9-year-old girl, do you know how fucked up her head is gonna be, probably for the rest of her life? Plus he's messed with hella underage girls, just like R. Kelly but younger--dude has a serious problem. they should've just dragged him out into the street and shot him