SOURCE AWARDS 2K3 WAS OFF THE CHAIN................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
cellskiaka2took said:
,I AINT GOT TO EXPLAIN WHY HANGIN WIT MY SO CALLED BUDDY IS THE REASON I WAS ON EVERY MIXTAPE IN THE EAST AND SOUTH,
No hate-
What mixtapes were you on? I saw your 50,banks and flip freestlye on a lot of tapes but 0 of them had your name on the back. ALl of them had only 50 cent, Lloyd banks and Lil Flip. And on the whoo kid 50 gives a shout out to flip but doesnt mention your name and they cut out your part.

Jan 20, 2003
7day theory aka terrabitch: u use the same phrases in each one of your personalities, don't be so obvious next time cupcake! lol. cupcake is a pretty strong word to call someone huh? all u do is go on here and clown on rappers like JT and Cellski, smells like jealousy. talk all the shit u want to me cuz u r just another pussy netbanger lookin real hard behind that computer screen.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
7Day, why are you so worried about if what Cellski says is true or not?
How does it affect you or your life in such a way that you feel you're qualified to speak on it?
Why the fuck would Cellski try to make shit up? Everyone knows that him and Flip is cool, get with the program. you must be jealous or something

Apr 25, 2002
No problem 7DAYTHEORY no hard feelings at all 7DAYTHEORY glad I could be of service to you 7DAYTHEORY. Have a nice day 7DAYTHEORY

The funny part is I didn't even watch the show, I just read it on here. What's even funnier is how you continue to make an ass out of yourself post after post. At least know the shit before you try to stir it up, schmuck.

Sep 18, 2003
Snub- Nice picture. You have that saved on your hard drive? Is that Cel "doing it real big" with flipper? Are you saying that cel could not have been just in Times Square, happen to see lil flip, and ask to get in a picture with him? No, that kind of stuff doesnt happen. If I seen Bill Cosby at a restraunt, or an event, and was able to take a picture with him, would it be right to say that that is my homeboy? and that we are doin it real big, look heres the picture

dookytunez - you started off articulate, then later in your post you fell back into the average siccness poster. die slow? okay molly ringwald. I can ask whatever I would like to ask, somewhat like you can log on and critique my post, because you chose to do so. Either you are going to have my testicles in your mouth, or cels, you choose, cupcake.

STS & Cmarsh - real recognize the real. Valid questions. Sts seems to be very knowledgable on the mix tape scene, where you at cel, why arent they giving you credit on the mixtapes?

Gaysinthesco and bitchna- Jealousy? hahaa again back to the dafault statement Why does one have to be jealous if a question is asked? Does it affect your life in such a way that you feel the need to come in the post and defend? you suckas kill me.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
7DAYTHEORY said:

STS & Cmarsh - real recognize the real. Valid questions. Sts seems to be very knowledgable on the mix tape scene, where you at cel, why arent they giving you credit on the mixtapes?
Ya I get atleast 8+ mixtapes a day lol, so I can say I have quite a bit. But it was a real question and how do you feel about it? Its kinda like when east coast stations like hot 97 would play 40's automatic and cut his part out and only play fab.

Jun 9, 2002
7day your a fool, who gives a fuck if cellski is workin with lil flip if so if he is which i dont doubt it why would he lie about something like that, they are both artist who got heat right now. i got folks in boston that i rap with, i got folks in gary indianda, does that mean just cuz we got pics does that mean i could have met them there, man who gives a fuck for real, i hope they are workin together cuz then i would cop it so quik, man your fuckin nerd u need to chill you even rap??? or u listen to fuckin pdiddy you need to think before you act

Sep 18, 2003
nickHO - I gave you the little bit if respect that you had coming nickHO, but alas, you proved how much of a chump you are nickHO...........again.

dimedrop (snitch boy) - 29 posts and you came in riding dicks. Why are you running to cels defense. I asked HIM a question. I didnt ask for the president of the celski fan club to come on here and attempt to ream me about questioning his God on the validity of his statements. Who cares if you rap with people from boston, gary, etc...you should put your record out instead of allowing your pussy to get wet and skipping to the store to hurry and buy Cels. Whats the real reson you would "op it so quik"? You must like lil flips smile you fag. No, I dont rap like 99.9% of this board does. what is wrong to listening to P-diddy? Hmmm... a platinum artist/producer, has made some what are considered rap classics in his day (songs from his first album, and Biggies records). He is where cel want to be.

and I dont see diddy on here name dropping.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
krishna said:
7Day, why are you so worried about if what Cellski says is true or not?
How does it affect you or your life in such a way that you feel you're qualified to speak on it?
Why the fuck would Cellski try to make shit up?
you still didnt answer any of those questions

Jun 9, 2002
hahaha first off, you faggit all you are his a netwannabefag, yea ur right i only got 29 post cuz i got other shit in my life besides tryin to be like your bitch ass. im going to the defense of cellski cuz hes a good artist, and yea i agree pdiddy back in the day was tight, with biggie but that was then now he isnt a rapper he is a popper, and the reason my album hasnt dropped yet cuz its not finished yet u dumb fuck. your the reason why the bay is not where it should be concerning the entire rap world. and lil flip if he ever met you the internet thug who things he tight, mayne you only 20 post?? and ur giving me shit. you need to check what your saying to me. i would cop the cellski and lil flip cd cuz it would probably be heated. your the type that abuses the forum, its a great place for artist to connect and share ideas do business but then you get these netfaggits like youself that think they know everything. who cares who works with who for real. why dont u get cellski his props for hookin up wit flip, hes doing it right the way every rapper should be tryin to do, connect with artist out side the bay. oh yea and about pdiddy being platnium you know why?? cuz every single little nerd computer geek such as yourself goes out and buy, that bubble shit. the mutherfucker bite like the bay area anthem i got five on it, then he realized and put the luniz up on there, out of all those hits, name one that he produced from scratch?? he bit the fuckin the luniz, then you got jay z stealin a pac song, come on man your just like them get a life get some creativity and think before you talk im done peace think before you come at me again you dumb fuck, cuz i know if cellski saw you in the street he would beat the shit out of you

Sep 18, 2003
dimedroap12 said:
your the reason why the bay is not where it should be concerning the entire rap world.
No YOU AND 95% of these folks on here is why the bay lies stagnate, trying to be in the game before learning it.

its a great place for artist to connect
An artist is defined by ONE WHO IS SKILLED IN SOME ART. Skilled being the key word. Learn about that before you come sideways with your paragraphs of bullshit

oh yea and about pdiddy being platnium you know why?? cuz every single little nerd computer geek such as yourself goes out and buy, that bubble shit.
I've never bought a puffy pdiddy nothin. I support the bay. At least folks who have talent, unlike yourself. But the fact still remains, puffy makes money.

the mutherfucker bite like the bay area anthem i got five on it, then he realized and put the luniz up on there, out of all those hits, name one that he produced from scratch?? he bit the fuckin the luniz, then you got jay z stealin a pac song
BLAH BLAH BLAH. I see all these posts all the time about people biting the bay. You know why the bay gets no play? Because radio stations have little fag kids, such as yourself, lining up to try to get their fag shit on the air. 4 out of 5 males in every bay area homes have aspirations of being a rapper. The real muthafuckas who come out with some real shit end up getting put to the back because of hoecakes FLOODING THE INDUSTRY. Folks are tired of hearing that everyone is the next to blow up.

im done peace
Finally something intelligent

cuz i know if cellski saw you in the street he would beat the shit out of you
He would have to unlock your jaw from his nuts first

Jun 9, 2002
your a funny cat, first off i dont want to be a famous rapper i rap for myself and cuz i love music, im not in it to sell records or nothin, i just love making music. and second off i havent listened to the radio since i was like 7th grade. so dont go running your mouth on something you dont know. and how the hell do u know so much about the game?? the game is fucked up that is no lie i agree there are to many people that think they can rap, way to many, and the ones that do bring the heat, get underlooked. at least we agree on that. but dont go running your mouth saying i dont know what im talkin about how i want to be a rapper, i got other things i want to do that i can make money at, and rapping isnt one of them. so get your facts straight

Sep 18, 2003
Krishna-
1. If he is such a big artist, why does he feel like he has to name drop? Keep it real thats why I am worried. Every post this person has made has been lil flip related. We have the message that lil flip is your friend cel. get on with YOUR career now.

2. It affects me by clogging up the board with bullshit. What is next? "Me and flip went to Red Lobster and did it real big!! seafood platters, prawns, sat next to flip in the car after we left and smoked real big!!" Then when he posts things like that, then 20+ people have to post ride-his-dick-replys such as "keep doin it cel" or "real big mane" or "cel your gonna blow up" or "major moves cel" . Those same nut riders swear they do not ride jocks. LOL I am qualified to speak on it because this is a message board where people post things to get feedback on it. So I gave my feedback. If no one was "qualified" to speak on things, why even have a prompt where you can reply?

3. Ask Cel. He might get a kick out of seeing all these dick stranglers run to defend him like I slapped thier mama with my words. Why do you feel you need to defend him so much? Are you on the inner city payroll? Did he send you an autographed thong? or a portion of a donut that lil flip actually took a bite of? A lock of lil flips hair? a roach that he smoked on that you are going to frame?

snitch dime dropper- you bore me.