SOURCE AWARDS 2K3 WAS OFF THE CHAIN................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD I HAD A BALL.SAT IN THE PLATINUM SEATS RIGHT NEXT TO TRINA AND SMOKED WIT HER.YALL KNOW I WAS WIT LIL FLIP DOIN IT HUGE.I SAW D-MOE AND A GANG OF FILLMOE CATS THERE TO.YEAH JA GOT BOOED BUT HIS PERFORMANCE WAS COOL TO ME.THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SHOW WAS THE DIRTY SOUTH PART.1ST BONE CRUSHER,THEN BANNER AND FLIP,THEN YOUNGBLOODS,THEN LIL JOHN.THEM NIGGAS TURNED IT OUT.THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I EVER SEEN ON STAGE.I WISH THE BAY COULD ALL BE UP THERE TOGETHER(TO MANY EGOS)I WAS WIT CHOPPER,CAMRON,JADA AND J HOOD,LIL JOHN,MAN EVERYBODY WAS THERE.SOUTH BEACH WAS OFF THE CHAIN.CANT WAIT TO GO BACK.I HAD EVERY BODY FIENDING FOR THAT CHAMPELLI.I WAS STANKIN UP THE CLUBS.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JT was out there too hope he posts what he did out there representin this Bay Area Hustle

Sep 18, 2003
I'm not hatin I just had a few observations.

1. In the last Source issue (dirty South issue), page 93, they were sellin "five mic V.I.P. platinum weeknd packages. How many of those did you buy or did you get the "free pass" action and just happen to sit next to Trina when the person next to her went to the bathroom.

2. Why is it everytime you come on here you mention lil flip and how big, major, _____( insert exclaimation here) you were doing it? Why do I not hear your buddy lil flip speaking on you? Why is it when I see lil flip on BET doing interviews do I not hear him saying he was doing it big with Celski? When he gives his shout outs, why don't I hear Celski's name? Since yall so tight, why are you not on his album, why is he not on yours? Does he really KNOW you or are you just one of those fans (STANS) that hangs around so much an artist begins to know your name? Is this a E-40/MacMinister situation? Do you have a lil flip tat? Are you on the lil flip stage crew? Cause you always seem to be where he is at. I could be wrong, there could be a down south board where lil flip posts and says he does it real big with celski, and posts thread after thread of accolades to you.

3. I like your music and I know you've been in the game for a while, if you got so much hook up why don't your patna lil flip put you on? Your good enough to hang out and do it big with but your still playing the roll of towel boy.

I will now sit back and wait or the barrage of "your a hater" comments. Put your pom pom's down for a second and think. These are valid questions.

Apr 25, 2002
7DAYTHEORY said:
I'm not hatin I just had a few observations.

1. In the last Source issue (dirty South issue), page 93, they were sellin "five mic V.I.P. platinum weeknd packages. How many of those did you buy or did you get the "free pass" action and just happen to sit next to Trina when the person next to her went to the bathroom.

2. Why is it everytime you come on here you mention lil flip and how big, major, _____( insert exclaimation here) you were doing it? Why do I not hear your buddy lil flip speaking on you? Why is it when I see lil flip on BET doing interviews do I not hear him saying he was doing it big with Celski? When he gives his shout outs, why don't I hear Celski's name? Since yall so tight, why are you not on his album, why is he not on yours? Does he really KNOW you or are you just one of those fans (STANS) that hangs around so much an artist begins to know your name? Is this a E-40/MacMinister situation? Do you have a lil flip tat? Are you on the lil flip stage crew? Cause you always seem to be where he is at. I could be wrong, there could be a down south board where lil flip posts and says he does it real big with celski, and posts thread after thread of accolades to you.

3. I like your music and I know you've been in the game for a while, if you got so much hook up why don't your patna lil flip put you on? Your good enough to hang out and do it big with but your still playing the roll of towel boy.

I will now sit back and wait or the barrage of "your a hater" comments. Put your pom pom's down for a second and think. These are valid questions.
i guess you missed when flip was on BET's how i'm livin huh?

Jan 20, 2003
^^^^^ LOL yep, he must have missed it. stop actin like a little bitch 7 day theory. by the way 2pac is dead, there is no 7 day theory ya fuckin idiot. also who are u really, i mean what are your other screen names. they wouldn't happen to be terrapatch or that other hater would they?