Soundgarden

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Most people will say Superunknown is their best album. While Superunknown is a great album and a classic my favorite is Badmotorfinger. Badmotorfinger I can listen to from front to back and it has one of my favorite songs ever which is Outshined. They had 5 full length releases but the two formentioned are by far the best...all their albums are pretty good though. Both Superunknown and Badmotorfinger are classics and well worth the money even full price IMO.

Nuttkace

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Yuuup, what Nutt said..

Chris Cornell is my favorite musician overall. I like everything he's been apart of from Soundgarden to his solo career to Audioslave..

All are worth looking into in my opinion..

May 15, 2002
Down on the Upside is very good, too. It took a few years for it to grow on me, but now I rank it as one of Soundgarden's best. And I like Superunknown best probably because that's what was fed to me when I was younger. I didn't hear Badmotorfinger until only a few years ago, but it's still very good. It's not as polished as the other two albums, but its rawness is kinda what makes it so good.

Doit

Sicc OG
Jan 30, 2006
I liked about four or five songs off of superunknown. It was a cool little cd but not an amazing album at all to me. I can't listen to it all the way through. 4/10

Jul 12, 2002
Superunknown is hella dope but I never owned it. Down On The Upside I own and it's pretty sick too. I don't know if my tastes changed or what but it really doesn't seem to me like anybody be making this dope of rock/alternative music anymore.

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for all the feedback.....I just bought Superunknown and Badmotorfinger.....I bought 'em full price because they weren't that much cheaper used.....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cranky said:
Thanks for all the feedback.....I just bought Superunknown and Badmotorfinger.....I bought 'em full price because they weren't that much cheaper used.....
Let us know what you think of them and which one you like more once you let them soak for awhile Cranky.

Nuttkace