Souljah Boy (Mo Thugs) Files Law Suit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
i liked souljah boy back in the day with mo thugs, but now he just seems like a bitter washed up rapper. 1st he makes that weak ass mixtape dissin Bone, and now he suin soulja boy and dissin him and shit. sounds like he's just butt hurt and wantin to get any publicity he can to get his name back into the public view.

Mar 18, 2007
thats all that is that man jus mad cause this kid came along wit the same name and blew up..plenty of folks got the same nicknames,shyt he even spelled it different..

Apr 25, 2002
He shouldn't get no $$$

Man this lawsuit is wack! No offense to MO THUGS but most folks who listen to rap music don't no none of them niggaz names.

2nd is that unless you are a household name like STEVIE WONDER, ARETHA FRANKLIN, SAMMY DAVIS, JR.. JAMES BROWN, and TINA TURNER nobody is gonna trip off whatever you call yourself.

Perfect scenario:

SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL-HAVOC & PRODIGY

MOBB DEEP-HAVOC & PRODIGY

Two groups more than 3000 miles apart have artists with the same name. Who gives a f*ck ya feel me? Put out some good music and then you can cry later.

Aug 4, 2002
Man this lawsuit is wack! No offense to MO THUGS but most folks who listen to rap music don't no none of them niggaz names.

2nd is that unless you are a household name like STEVIE WONDER, ARETHA FRANKLIN, SAMMY DAVIS, JR.. JAMES BROWN, and TINA TURNER nobody is gonna trip off whatever you call yourself.

Perfect scenario:

SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL-HAVOC & PRODIGY

MOBB DEEP-HAVOC & PRODIGY

Two groups more than 3000 miles apart have artists with the same name. Who gives a f*ck ya feel me? Put out some good music and then you can cry later.

That about sums it up.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that dude had like 2 good songs on that mo thugs CD then fell off the map dude is probably broke now and trying to get paid off the label pushing that new soulja boy. I hope he does get paid too lol that new soulja boy is annoying

Jan 30, 2007
that dude had like 2 good songs on that mo thugs CD then fell off the map dude is probably broke now and trying to get paid off the label pushing that new soulja boy. I hope he does get paid too lol that new soulja boy is annoying
thats two more good songs than souljah boy tell em has, and why wouldnt scarface movie makers sue geto boy scarface? why wouldnt ricky ross sue rick ross? the list goes on and on, only so many names you can come up with

Apr 5, 2003
I was a big Bone & Mo Thugs fan back in the day (still is) and when I first heard about this new soulja boy cat I thought the Souljah Boy from Mo Thugs blew up and then I turn on BET and see some lil nigga doin some stupid ass dance. I hope the real Souljah Boy gets paid cuz he had the name since that lil nigga was in pre-school.

Regardless..Soulja Boy is not taking food out of Souljah Boy's(mo thugs) mouth..he's just hating because his career never took off and some lil kid is making money..Souljah Boy never even dropped a solo record...he must be broke and just want some publicity...oh well..
yeah basically just a publicity stunt to draw attention to him get his self some myspace hits lol.

Beads

Sicc OG
May 22, 2005
I think Soulja Boy could bypass this because his name is Soulja Boy Tell Em. That could make this a no go in the lawsuit. but im not 100% sure