Soulja Boy - KOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nah, i don't think so. that's his persona, it's why he's as popular as he is... because he does what any other gutter nigga would do if they hit it big... Flaunt their wealth and fuck off their money... That aura of confidence is a huge part of his appeal

In his private life he's probably a real quiet and humble dude, obviously a very good businessman
:dances side to side:
errrllrlrlrllllllll shawty im blowed im blowed im blowed

:superman flies to other side of building and dances side to side in corner looking up in the air:

Dec 4, 2006
jesus
this is one of the worst if not the worst soulja boy "track" i've ever heard. Track in quotes because i dont even consider that bullshit music. His voice sounds worse with autotune, and his voice in real life sounds like shit, so this is a terrible combo. as much as i hate this shit, this is what i tell everyone, DONT HATE SOULJA BOY, hate his DUMBASS FANS for buying his fucking BULLSHIT music. cuz if he didnt have people supporting his fucking garbage, he'd be just another garbage myspace rapper that are everywhere. but this track is truly DISGRACEFUL, now i must burn a fat blunt after my frustrations wit the state of music and our industry today

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
what the fuck is that noise he makes in the middle of the rap

bberrrerrrerrrrr ohhh shawty im bloowed im blowed im blowed

i wish kush did that to me...being a young ass kid on marijuana was fun

i like the song because its horrible, i think soldja boy knows that too
for real i miss the days where you smoke like a bowl or two and laugh at everything then pass out a few hours later

Jun 5, 2004
THAT SONG SLAPS THO, I DONT CARE IF U HATE ME LOL. EVEN THE AUTOTUNE OF HIS VOICE CRACKING "KUUUU-IIII-SH ON DECK" LOL

LOL NO THAT BEAT DOES SLAP THO. YALL JUST MAD CUZ YALL DONT GOT HOES FOLLOW YOU TO TALABAMA.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know what this song reminds me of?

have you guys ever just been completely too fucking high, like out of your mind high, not like 2 blunts, but like ate brownies and smoked hella, out of it....

its like he stole lil waynes whole 'do drugs to make a song' shit and did it with weed

its really kinda funny when you look at it like that

like hes a little ass kid prolly dumb high on way more weed than his lil frail ass should be smoking

the shit makes alot more sense when you just look at it as some odb 'hes on one' type shit

im sure it was done on purpose but its funny none the less ive watched it a few times, and youtube comments alot of people like it funny enough....not a bad beat tho prolly slaps in the car on a saturday night

kuuushhh ooon deck god damnnit im blowed im blowed im blowed

rofl that shits funny to me whatever i like the song now