Soulja Boy - KOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what the fuck is that noise he makes in the middle of the rap

bberrrerrrerrrrr ohhh shawty im bloowed im blowed im blowed

i wish kush did that to me...being a young ass kid on marijuana was fun

i like the song because its horrible, i think soldja boy knows that too

May 27, 2008
Gucci Mane actually seems like a pretty modest dude when he's not playing his rapper persona... And dude has good taste in rap, e.g. he did that joint with Playa Fly and has done a bunch of other collabo's with classic underground rappers

Soulja Boy, he gay

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

*after ethering soldja boy, takes a drink from soda*

anywho
yeah gucci mane is tight i just think at one point he got full of himself

so now all his songs are about what he just bought and what he previously owns

but its ok

raekwon and AZ did a song kinda like tht where they just named old cars they used to drive or be in but obviously that was done with more style

in a way i cant hate on gucci manes rhymes like on my kitchen 'bought a old school then i sat it on 26's' i mean shit, i wanna do that. so i can feel what hes sayin lol

May 27, 2008
yeah gucci mane is tight i just think at one point he got full of himself
nah, i don't think so. that's his persona, it's why he's as popular as he is... because he does what any other gutter nigga would do if they hit it big... Flaunt their wealth and fuck off their money... That aura of confidence is a huge part of his appeal

In his private life he's probably a real quiet and humble dude, obviously a very good businessman