Sorry (E-40) Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
Sorry for posting about 40 water again, but is anyone else feeling the trackademicks remix of tell me when to go? That shit goes dumb as fuck if you ask me. I've been listening to it more than the original lately.

Mar 24, 2006
mofrowz said:
get the fuck out of here then cutthroated. Where are you from?

get outta here with your bullshit dont get at me like that and it dont matter where im from cause i seen your sigg (it look like u aint no thug) so u can lay off u dont rep shit so no need to know where im from

Oct 31, 2005
you're right, I'm not a thug. but when you can post a picture of yourself posted up on a bed with two bitches like that, get at me. you're not on my level. go do your homework and listen to your bootleg my ghetto report card on your tape player. square.

Mar 24, 2006
mofrowz said:
you're right, I'm not a thug. but when you can post a picture of yourself posted up on a bed with two bitches like that, get at me. you're not on my level. go do your homework and listen to your bootleg my ghetto report card on your tape player. square.

Whould It Matter About My Copy OF E-40's Shit U Aint Maikin Money SO QUit Bitchin BEsides I Bootlegged 1,Then I WON a real one from SactownRadio So,Shut the fukk up....BTW THose Pics Is Prolly UR Sister's

Oct 31, 2005
nah, one is my girlfriend that I've had for over 3 years, and the other is her girlfriend. nice try though. and I'm not trying to act hard or anything, but when you get on the BART board with a screen name of cutthRoated, you look like a square. and I bet you aren't from the valley-jo anyways.