Sony's PS3 A Sinking Ship: Sales Plummet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I don't understand why articles like this come out. Losing sales or not. I doubt that a product this big will vanish from the market and give 100% of the sales to the competition.
Think this shit is geared more towards stockholders. Don't think the article said anything about the ps3 vanishing just stating facts on sales. Sony isn't as delicate as dreamcast was and they have money, so it won't die as easy.

Sep 28, 2002
I love my ps3 even though i had to replace the hard drive last week now im fucking with 250 gigs. I used to have a x box 360 until i gave it to my little cousin when i copped a ps3. imo they both good systems but ps3 is a lil more better and has more features.

Only reason wii is selling more bc its cheap as fuck, the graphics on that lil candy box thing are shitty its not in the same league with 360 & ps3 gameplay and graphic wise.

Far as the blu ray discs i dont watch them on my ps3 bc they will burn it out. i leave blu rays to my blu ray player.
i dont know if you know this but the games you play are bluray so theoretically u use the player all the time and why wouldnt you use the ps3 as a bluray is beyond me why waste money when the ps3 is the best bluray player around... and sony has a good reputation on the build quality of their product so it will last you... i still have the big ass ps2 that looks like it when through a tree chipper and still plays games...

Sep 28, 2002
and you know how they say you get what you pay for... well i think it applies here... pay for a ps3 it will last but cheap out and get a 360 and you will live with that headache for a long time... trust me i know from experience i think i lost like half a year of gameplay from sending in mine 4 times and now it grinds disc... so im done with it.... i could live with out some of their exclusive... and my ps3 is backwards comatible also HA!!! gotta love it...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i personally think it says alot for the xbox that people are even willing to go through 4 of them and still want to play it. common sense would be people are going to switch to ps3 but thats not the case

i always said the moment my xbox died i will chalk it as a loss and start playing my ps3. my xbox was down a grand total of 3 days,after having to play ps3,i couldnt wait to get a new xbox. didnt even send mine in,just went and bought a new one. ps3 went back to collecting dust

Sep 28, 2002
to each their own... i prefer my ps3 its my media hub and i love the games on it... i wish play tv would come out here in the US so i could use it as a DVR then i would be set...

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
At my apartment, we have a modded x box and a ps3. Basically, we don't play the ps3. The games man, I don't have anything to look forward to. I was never an x box guy, never was, i was the one who bought the ps3. We just don't play it. I'm starting to like the xbox controller, but i still think ps3's dpad is better for fighting games.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i wish i could use the 360 contoller on ps3

the ps3 contoller is just too small for my hands and the analogs arent in natural positions. makes some games frustrating for me

but yeah,360's d-pad sucks ass,hate that thing

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i wish i could use the 360 contoller on ps3

the ps3 contoller is just too small for my hands and the analogs arent in natural positions. makes some games frustrating for me

but yeah,360's d-pad sucks ass,hate that thing
Yea they just kept that shitty ps2 controller prototype that shit is too damn small, the analogs suck that's my biggest negative thing about Sony in there controller.

Even some die hard Playstation homies are starting to see the difference when they play madden and once they got there hands on Gears of War 2 and Halo 3 it's a wrap there hooked. Halo 3 is getting as popular as Counter Strike with competing and there servers are the best in Online console gaming right now. That alone is killing Playstation.

Nov 20, 2005
yeah you can buy the HD-DVD player for it but i doubt there makin anymore HD-DVD movies because Blu-Ray movies shut them down

and the only reason i would get a ps3 is for the blu-ray player.
so you wouldnt get one to play games? wtf..

why not spend 1/2 the money and just get a blu-ray player?

~k.

Dec 4, 2004
dual shock is the best controller only thing 360 controller has over it is the triggers. those are essential for shooting games and other genres. the l2/r2 triggers just aint got that spring in them and feel flimsy. reminds me i need to go buy the ds3 with the rumble