sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
so i finally got around to checking this show and it took me about a month to catch up. I'm not going ot read 50-odd pages of this thread so heres my thoughts..

Excellent show, however, I hated season 3....what the hell was that? They must have had somebody else write that season....it was garbage. Every episode was like where is my son!!

Since pretty well the Pilot episode, I have felt that Gemma is the strongest character on this program. But she is slowly starting to annoy me as the series progresses.

Same with Juice....that blackmail thing the Sherriff has going on with him better backfire. I wish that tree branch didn't break; and it seems like Chibs is on to him stealing that kilo. And why wouldnt Juice just come out and say he found out his father is black? Would they really blackball him out the MC like that?

Season 1 and 2 were great....and in my opinion, season 4 is shaping up to be the best yet. This shit going on with the cartel is serious! Does SOA air on sundays?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Jax pops, plus piney and Keith McGee, Piney and John Teller are the FOUNDERS, and Clay murdered them both for not wanting to put the club in harms way, Clay is gonna lead them all to life sentences on rico.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Murder is bad for buisness, in all OC(and mc's or OC like a mother fucker), they usually terminate a boss, if he is too greedy or to blood thirsty. Clay is both, he gotta go.

Jun 23, 2005
clay just got shot by jax!!!!
spoiler!!!!!

clay is a scumbag, shits gunna come back to kick him in the ass. i hope opie or jaxs off him for real.

juice should be killed too.