sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
When them catz dropped off the trucc wit the headless bodiez in it, did anyone else think that one cat wit the jean vest waz Piney? I hella did and then I seen him in the next scene and I waz like phew, he aint dead after all. And then later on he doez end up gettin murked. WTF

Dec 4, 2006
When them catz dropped off the trucc wit the headless bodiez in it, did anyone else think that one cat wit the jean vest waz Piney? I hella did and then I seen him in the next scene and I waz like phew, he aint dead after all. And then later on he doez end up gettin murked. WTF

yeah man, I thought it was piney in the truck! the vest looked similar!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
It was Armando. The Tuscan SOA MC president.

When lobos shot up the compound at the beginning of the episode they threw them bag of heads. One of em was Armando. Piney even said somethin like that "that's Armando"

Nov 7, 2006
after watching the episode again i'm very sure it's the cartel fucking over mayans and sons. the scene where they about to ambush the truck the cartel dude said wait for my signal then waited for the 1 truck with people in it to bounce then signaled for the sons and mayans to come out. then right after before they can even try to get more intel off the mayan snitch he offs him with the quickness. also the dude they caught that threw the heads was infantry military which is the same about that cartel dude if y'all remember when the DA dude talked about him.

i still dont get how people can say fuck clay without saying fuck jax. i mean IMO lay is doing some dirt so he can keep his patch and jax is doing shit just to bounce on the club but hey what do i know lol.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Clay has killed 3 first 9's so far, whats next, he gonna have auto smoother lenny the pimp with a pillow? poor opie, his pops and wife both killed by the club.

Dec 22, 2004
I wonder if Opie is going to believe Jax murked his pops since he was the last one known to see him..Why the fuck would Clay wipe pineys blood on the picture frame..i guess there will be no CSI in Charming...

Jan 5, 2006
to clear everything up.. those dead bodies in the back of the truck were members from "SAMTAZ" and...

Feeling cornered by Piney's threat of showing the letters to the club, Clay assaults Piney's house, where he beats him and asks for the letters location, knowing that Tara still has them with her, Clay shoots Piney to death at point-blank, he proceeds to write LS with his blood, in a photo of the First 9, blaming the murder on Lobo Sonora.