sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I was eating when watching this show and...

** spoiler**

damn I love that scene with the females.. all that booty in that room baggin up the coke. I even said out loud " GOT DAMN!!"

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Great fucking episode, and yeah the branch broke or at least cracked, in the snippets from next weeks episode there was no juice but of course they would edit it on purpose that way.

Cant wait for next week.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Season started out slow n now it's poppin off!!!

Good shit!! Bout time SOA gets back to the good shit.

Annnnd I totally think the branch breaks. No way they gonna let him go that easy. Just too easy for a complicated situation. That faggot ass DA is a bitchass. They need to merk him but no one knows who he is cept the sheriff.

Anyways dope episode today!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuccccc...

spoiler!!!!!

regardless, i still feel for juice. dude is put in between the hardest choice of his life. easy to make a call when the situation isnt in your life. what was on the floor that the camera focused on?

Jan 5, 2006
^^ I was wondering the same thing..

--------spoiler--------------

and remember he was talking to him by the tree like apologizing and shit, then he sewed his new Men of Mayhem patch in the same spot at night. So im gonna go ahead and assume yes it is, plus the way the shot/scene ended with the main focus on the ground.. i'd say so.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I lol'd when Juice opted to just hang himself and then the branch broke like naahh bro you ain't getting off your fuck ups that easy and face the consequences like a fucking man.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^exactly.

That's just too easy of a way out. The writer/producer(s) etc know that, and they are smart enough to make it more complicated for juice for how complicate the situation is for him. Just too easy, and boring kinda if they ended it like that.

Nov 7, 2006
i think with the sherriff breaking bad the wrong way will ultimatately make him be bought out by sons for right reasons. kinda like how unser was. if you aint gonna fly straight might aswell fly in the direction you feel is right and this DEA dude is all types of fucked.