sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
WOW!!!

That Season Finale was the shit!!!

They answered Every Question we've had for the last few years

and they set it up for next season, they'll prolly go to war now with the Russians

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
SPOLIER

Wtf:.the club knew? fucking clasicc..jax looked evil in his last shot, and that was dope how opie sat in the back liike he was the grim reaper..what questionsyall. meaan though, his dads. death? hhow the fuck next season gon be? all jail? maybe starts in jail and they. get out halffway through the season..i dont know how sutter gon write this one..this ended perfect..ended

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
what a sick ass fucking episode, it would of been some shit if the club wasnt behind jax the whole time otherwise seeing as how this season turned out, whole next season would be about killing jax in prison lol....good shit tho aft bitch stall finally got fucking murked donna style good riddance bitch...and like it was said before i think next season is gonna be about a little prison time and war with the russians, at least thats what it looks like right now, i guess season 4 isnt coming for another 3 years haha jk.

Dec 11, 2006
the episode was pissin me off and almost fast forwarded to the end but im glad i didnt. that ending was fuckin sick. and Opie went beast on the dyke. finally got some closure for donna's killing. and like how chibbs scared dudes face before he killed him too

Nov 7, 2006
anyone re-watch the episode? i did and theres so much little shit you miss that pretty much shows ya they fucking over stahl. the scene where jax signed to be a rat and when he walked away he smirks and shit like he knows what he's doing, and during them talking theres a song playing that states "theres more to the story" lol. all in all a sick season finale, every year i dont think they can top or stay on pace with the rest and they do it. sutter is a beast writer and now he has some beast directors from the shield with him so i think it will only get better.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
dont know if anybody caught it, but Lenny the Pimp (the cat the SONS cat talked to in the pen) was real life Hellz Angel OG Sonny Barger

Sep 17, 2007
dont know if anybody caught it, but Lenny the Pimp (the cat the SONS cat talked to in the pen) was real life Hellz Angel OG Sonny Barger
he was on gangland.

and this last episode was dope, fuckin bitch ass Stahl got clapped with the Mac10, damn. I knew she was gonna get the bizness.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
the episode was pissin me off and almost fast forwarded to the end but im glad i didnt. that ending was fuckin sick. and Opie went beast on the dyke. finally got some closure for donna's killing. and like how chibbs scared dudes face before he killed him too
yea Jimmy was the one who gave him his scars and why he had to leave belfast in the first place