SONGS ON A DVD-DISC..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
hey anybody here ever tried to burn songs on a dvd diSc?..
well i got a few questions.....

1. How do you burn songs on a dvd disc? my pc got a lil dvd burner but ionno what program to use, is NERO ok? coz im downloading it ryt now..
2. How many songs can you put on it??...
3. Is it possible 2 play it on my pc, using windows media player?

coz im trying to take a lil bit load off my pc, and just put it on a lil cd and put it on Shuffle, so it worx like a radio..
Tnxxx!.

Dec 19, 2005
hyphyflip said:
1. How do you burn songs on a dvd disc? my pc got a lil dvd burner but ionno what program to use, is NERO ok? coz im downloading it ryt now..
2. How many songs can you put on it??...
3. Is it possible 2 play it on my pc, using windows media player?
1. i use nero...it works fine
2. as many as you can fit on your 4.7 GB disc (or 8.5 GB if you have a DL Disc)
3. yes

Apr 26, 2006
OOOH TNX MAN..
i got the Nero version 7
and just installed it using StartSmart..

What do i pick here?..

Make Audio Cd...

Make Mp3 Disc..

Make Wma Disc..

Make Audio and Data Cd..

Apr 26, 2006
i Picked mp3.. but theres a line On that uhm.. 700mb thing, but i got a DVD disc in my cd-rom.. uhh what i dO?.. just keep uploading till it goes past that line? im confused mayn.. computers are driving me nutz lol

Jun 23, 2003
You need to have nero 7 platinum edition or something besides "Nero Express" which is what you are using. Get Nero 7 Gold edition or higher and it will allow you to burn a Data DVD. This topic was posted by me the other day.

I burned one dvd full of mp3's. Even separated by artist in folders. It is like a jukebox in my dvd player. My homeys 5 disc dvd player plays mp3 and wma and even avi files. He stuffs like 10 movies onto one dual layer dvd disc.

You can also get a car stereo deck that plays dvd. That way you can just throw 200 albums or so on the disc and drive for weeks.

have fun.