son of bay rap legend being slandered in the news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Father takes baby from Castro Valley hospital

Henry K. Lee,Ellen Huet

Friday, February 17, 2012

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/02/17/BADE1N9C1T.DTL#ixzz1mhmVWl11

(02-17) 18:02 PST CASTRO VALLEY -- The father of a 2-day-old baby girl removed the infant from Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley Friday, and although no crime has occurred, Alameda County sheriff's deputies say they are concerned for her welfare.

Seagram Miller, 18, slipped the security bracelet off the wrist of his daughter, Sa'riah Miller before placing her in a car seat and driving away in a 1996 Ford Taurus about 1 p.m., said sheriff's Sgt. J.D. Nelson. The car has California license plate 6EUC277.

Miller took his daughter from the second-floor maternity ward before Sa'riah had been medically cleared by a pediatrician, officials said.

Both the baby and her 21-year-old mother were supposed to have been released Friday. officials said. The mother notified hospital staff of what happened, Nelson said.

"We are very sorry that this happened to this mother and baby," said hospital spokeswoman Cindy Dove. "As with any newborn, this baby needs to be with its mother."

The mother remains at the hospital.

Sheriff's officials are not treating the incident as an abduction, Nelson said.

"The mother does not feel that the baby is in any danger whatsoever at this point," Nelson said.

Nevertheless, "We're concerned about the baby's welfare. Although there's no indication that says there's any crime that's been committed, we do have a situation where we have a 2-day-old baby, who's normally breast fed, and is now with the father, who is obviously unable to breast feed that child," Nelson said.

He said, "That does not mean he can't feed the child with other methods, but at this point we'd like to get in contact with the father so that he can come forward and let us know, and we can get better care for the baby."

Henry K. Lee and Ellen Huet are San Francisco Chronicle staff writers.

May 16, 2002
"...we have a 2-day-old baby, who's normally breast fed, and is now with the father, who is obviously unable to breast feed that child," Nelson said.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont really see what i read from those links as being slander..jumpin to conclusions maybe but than again lookin out for the welfare of a newborn isnt a bad thing...and on the other hand i think the father made a strange decision givin the info..i mean it makes me wonder why he felt the need to take the child..maybe he had good reason ..in which case it changes the whole shit

Feb 16, 2006
i dont really see what i read from those links as being slander..jumpin to conclusions maybe but than again lookin out for the welfare of a newborn isnt a bad thing...and on the other hand i think the father made a strange decision givin the info..i mean it makes me wonder why he felt the need to take the child..maybe he had good reason ..in which case it changes the whole shit
when they first reported it the headline was he kidnapped the baby, but in the article it said there was no wrong doing they just wanted to make sure the baby was cool. they changed it up later

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Hahaha....when they first posted the article on sfgate, they didnt have very much info. Someone left a comment that the police were looking for a black man in a grey honda and I replied "that can't be true. we all know black men don't care about their kids" and they deleted the comment and I am banned for a week.