Something You Notice About A Person From The SICCNESS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
youre wrong about that white ppl thing ravage...
all the wannabe white boy gangbangerts already know what it means...you should have directed your comment at the white ppl who live in reality and not in cyberspace.

Apr 25, 2002
@ASK G
SHUT THE FUCK YOU DUMBASS. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DINOSAUR YOU HAD IN YOUR SIG. FUCKIN FAG. "DO YOU RED RAGGERS KICK IT WITH BLUE RAGGERS". DUMBFUCK. FUCK YOU. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU HEAR ME BITCH, FUCK YOU!!

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
YUNGSTAMATT said:
@ASK G
SHUT THE FUCK YOU DUMBASS. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DINOSAUR YOU HAD IN YOUR SIG. FUCKIN FAG. "DO YOU RED RAGGERS KICK IT WITH BLUE RAGGERS". DUMBFUCK. FUCK YOU. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU HEAR ME BITCH, FUCK YOU!!
whoa whoa whoa...sorry man..dont get mad at me...i didnt say anything to you my friend...why you picking on me:( im just trying to get my posts up.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
ravage tell him to take that stuff he said about me back....it wasnt nice...i would tell him melf bu he seems very tough and its making me scared...shaking in my k swiss...lol.