Something You Notice About A Person From The SICCNESS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
ive noticed that Pinche really IS a cabron....lol!

ive noticed that siccness really IS for sicc people.....

ive noticed not many have much ta say about me when i post...is it cuz some are worried about offending Jade?

ive also noticed many fools on here are fake ass fucc and are haters one day then ass kissers the next.....but i guess thats an internet trend in general........

S

SHOHEI BABA

Tooper said:
i noticed people think they are free to talk shit and take shots ever since i had an arguement with heresy.
that's because you bitched out like a punk when you were talking big shit like heresy was a fag boy or something - and H was DEAD UP SERIOUS about PUTTING 2 HOLES IN YOU - and when you saw it was real and he posted his phone number up for you to holler lik 18 times, and you apologized like a hoe and begged for your life

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I've noticed that you can get lips tattooed to ur ass if ur either a "artist" or a "mod".

I've noticed that 80% of the ppl who complain about bein' banned already have like 10 names on here anyway, yet they insist on bitchin about it.

I've noticed that if you make a threaten somebody on here, or try to take some online beef offline, all of a sudden ppl forget this is only the internet and label you real or gangsta cuz of it.

I've noticed that CcytzO Loc, Jade and a couple others would like to see my name changed to "Cabron". lol

I've noticed that C-Lim hasnt made a post on here without talkin shit in it (70% of the comments made towards Lynch & Beta)

I've noticed that Ill Mitch is about as close to bein' gangsta as NSync is to bein' signed by Siccmade.

I've noticed theres more than a couple rucas on the board I wouldnt mind puttin' thru my headboard.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I've noticed Miss Lady is always talkin shit to me, but when she hasnt talked to me in a while, she starts being nice (she likes me). lmao

I've noticed Cctyzo calls me a cabron cuz Jade calls him one 100 times a day (he takes his personal prob's out on me). lmao

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I noticed when she walked in that Miss Lady was really "Mr" Lady so I had my 12 yr old nephew stay with her while I eased out the backdoor. When I got home tho he was passed out because he noticed she had a "wang" and her dirty panties was on the ground.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I noticed ur still upset about havin a lil "wee wee" in ur panties and say everybody else has one. Only to take ur mind off ur insecurity about having one breast.

but u still got luv. *gives u a hug*