Something odd with Felix Mitchell- Roadkill Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Ok, so i finally got this cd in the mail earlier in the week. And I noticed something a little different on it. I ordered it from rapbay.com and received the cover that looks like

while rapbay shows it as

the one i received is also a cd-r with a printed label over the cd-r. so was there 2 pressings of this cd? and was the first batch pressed up cds (not cd-rs with labels)? and did Rich authorize these or is this a rapbay thing?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
It's probably supposed to be a CD-R. I ordered a bunch of MFR releases such as Rich The Factor- Corporate Tunnel, etc., and they all come in that thick CD case which is more like a DVD case on a CD-R with a home printed label and NO TRACKLISTING.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I can just see these guys sitting at home on their computers printing the covers and CD labels about and assembling the CD themselves. Oh well, I guess it's more money for them if you do all of the work yourself.

Personally, I don't care about the covers or them being on burned CDs. I would just like a fucking tracklist to accompany my CD. I already know I'm going to have to go through my Rich The Factors and listen to the songs closely and make up my own tracklisting based on the hook and then write it on a piece of paper and stick the paper inside the CD case for the next time I want to listen to it I can know the name of the fucking song I am listening to.