Something FUCKED UP happened to me in the bathroom today.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
i dont see what the big deal is about taking a shit at school is. sure the bathrooms are disgusting, but you gotta explore. me and my friends always have to drop shits at school. see we find the tightest most remote restrooms that nobody even knows about. its tight. they are the same ones the teachers use. its tight. whenever someone has to shit we just announce it before or when we get back. you know, i feel five pounds lighter, or i gotta drop a log and a half. its nothing to be ashamed about. shit everyone and there mama shits. its normal. plus it feels good once you let go

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fuck the bullshit......I've taken a shit maybe once or twice in my life at school and that was when I had diarhea and there wasnt no avoidin it. Any other time I had to take a shit at school, no matter what period I was in or anything my ass went home......and I lived far away too, I would walk 20 blocks back uphill to my house just to take a shit at my own house. My mom'd be like "what the fuck you doin home??!!" and I'd just be like "nah.....fuck that.....I had to take a shit".

Sep 29, 2002
lunitunez said:
me and a couple of friends just got back from the bars and were kickin it at my boys house, this one female has to use the facilities real quick so she walks over to the bathroom door and opens it, starts fucking screaming and is like "theres a guy here passed out in the bathroom!". so we all walk over to discover this other guy i know naked passed out on the toliet, must have passed out right after he took a shit cause it was stank as fuck up in there and also there was a white t-shirt in the trash with a shit smear on it since those muthafuckas choose to always buy TP last minute. classic shit.
hahaha... damn

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
@THE NO TOILET PAPER KID....LMFAO!! THATS FUCKED UP HOMIE!

THE OTHER DAY I WENT TO AMPM TO GET SOME MILK & PARKED ON THE SIDE IN FRONT OF THE BATHROOM. THERE WAS A DUDE CHILLEN OUTSIDE THE DOOR, I GUESSED WAITNG FOR SOMEBODY. WE EXCHANGED GREETS & I WENT TO GET MY MILK. I COME BACK OUT & THERE'S THIS FINE ASS FEMALE CHILLEN IN THE SPOT HE WAS. SHE STARTED HELLA LAUGHING & SMILING AT ME AS I'M GETTING IN MY CAR. WELL RIGHT WHEN I START THE ENGINE, SHE SWINGS OPEN THE BATHROOM DOOR & THA HOMEBOY WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET RED FACED & ALL WITH I HIS PANTS DOWN TAKING A SHIT! IT WAS FUCKIN HILARIOUS CUZ HE LOOKED LIKE HE GOT HELLA EMBARRASED & WAS YELLING AT HER TO CLOSE THE DOOR! I WAS FUCKIN DYEING!