Something for Everyone in CALIFORNIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
I'm usually not a politician, and I'm not a spammer, but this is something that's too important to overlook, something for every Chicano, Black, Asian, Man woman, elderly person or someone my son's age

Getting health care for all of us, just take a minute and tell Arnold Schwarzenegger and the rest of the rich men in suits that don't give a fuck about us to give us a break and support UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE

read a little and help out, it just takes a minute

and admin please don't delete this this is something that affects everyone, cuz you can't rap or support rappers if we aren't healthy or ALIVE

gracias

http://www.onecarenow.org/

Jan 26, 2004
the united states is the only industrialized industry without universal health care, california is the start

if people cared as much about this as madden 09 or the iphone, we'd have it already

Apr 19, 2008
someones been watching sicko one too many times...but i hear you. me an mah girl are already ready to move to canada homie if shit dont shape up when obama get in tha BLACK house. dago is mah shit, an i never wanna leave her...but on something, how tha fuck are people gonna be able to pay taxes to support their state if they cant even support themselves let alone if they have a fuckin family to feed? it sucks to know your government doesnt wanna help out its tax payers, but would rather spend 5g's on a fuckin hooker, or get so twisted off that drank an be passed out on the curb at 1am.

"you shouldnt be afraid of your government, your governemt should be afraid of you" -?