Something Else possible tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
How would twisted insane not be dope on so dope? The way he raps is just insane so why would that ruin that song?? Pick your poison is probably the only song I have heard from him but that and worldwide choppers is enough to show me he would be fit along with jl

Aug 30, 2002
Has anyone even asked him what the deal was on the release date now? That was like the one thing I wanted to ask at the meet and greet and fucking forgot. Any info??

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
AMEN Tech and Serj ive been waiting years for that .... fuck dirtys worms just get serj and his backing band for kaboosh serj is more musically talented than everyone in strange combined hes pure genius

Last edited:
Props: p.ellz

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I doubt that since the comparisons can't really be made like that.

It's a brash over-generalization and I'm totally for that kind of thing, but Serj doesn't have a lyrical intellect like Tech or Wrekonize or Krizz.

He's got his own genius.

Props: Madison Kaine

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech has become reluctant to speak about features on the album because he mentioned one in an interview, and then "lost a big rock feature" because of it. It's speculated that it's the Doors track, either in whole or in part.

That being because he has since confirmed it's not Serj, and the interview that he re-confirmed the Doors track (since it was already reported last year) was pulled quickly and then put back up without the comments regarding the song. Plus, the Doors and Serj were the only two "confirmed" features. He had already previously stated that Corey was unable to do it because of timing and only mentioned James Hetfield as a possibility that he might reach out to.

Some are speculating that he just lost the Jim Morrison vocals for the chorus. I guess we'll find out what happened at some point.