someone needs to direct a movie about Mac Dre/Romper Room Gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Bullit_Tooth said:
lol, funny muthafucka...what song is this from "18 makin raps til im 80 though", songs a classic everybody that listens to bay area hip hop should know that song...
hhmmm....thats hard....I don't know....I only listen to radio shit, and that sounds like it would be too hard for the radio :rolleyes:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
why are you even in this thread you dumbfuck? ohhhjhhhh yea im so clever with my sarcastic remarks against the thizz kids in this thizz thread get a life you sucka
look bandwagon boy, I wasn't the one who started shit in here....all I did was make a stupid picture. I hope you fall off the roof of a scraper and get run over

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i could have sworn i posted already.....

i can see this being made, for real....who the fuck is erin brokovich? but she got a movie....

i mean at least a documentary of his life on one of them music chanels

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
....where's all the E-Thugs that come out the shadows to defend everything about Mac Dre? Maybe that only happens on the Thizz Ent boards. Anyways it'd be a good movie to watch. You know you'd see all these little 9 year olds kids with they little Thizz groups with they little Spiderman back packs and gum wrapper-grills seeing it.

Edit:
DoughBoyX4 said:
sum of yall be on mac dre'z dick 2 much
Looks like I took too much time typing lol

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
da HYPHY pinoy said:
mac dre isn't that well known for a big movie. maybe a low budget one but who outside the bay and so-cal knows mac dre?
wow ur an idiot if u think that only people from cali know bout dre ive met people from louisiana florida kc n all other places that knew bout dre he was pretty well known

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
sloth11 said:
a Mac Dre movie would probably make around 1 million dollars....MAX

bro thats way too much...i mean look at the amount of people that bought e-40's album out here & nationwide ...and hes a lot more known then mac dre so a movie based on mac dre IMO wouldnt do very much...probably do what any good bay dvd does but thats it.

May 28, 2006
Bullit_Tooth said:
bay area muthafuckas are negative as fuck...naw but you might be right though...i'm just saying though the movie would be pretty interesting besides if menace 2 society and boyz n the hood can do over 20 mill in theatres.Jackie Brown didnt do anything near those numbers and thats a Quentin Tarantino movie...why can't a movie about somene from the bay do it...im pretty sure theirs been movies about independent rock artist that we're successful...
co-sign wit that one mann...thats all ive been seein around this board is hatin ass niggas and shit but anyways...i think it would do good in theaters and shit becuase itll let poeple kno bout mac dre and shit...it would be like another gangsta movie but its about mac dre...i think it would be hella tight

Feb 2, 2006
it would do something big if they just took the story and didnt say shit about mac dre except maybe at the end say "based on a true story". cuz then people could relate to it. if it was supposed to be about mac dre yea people wouldnt watch it except the bay. i could c that being a big movie tho. i dunno who the fuck could play dre tho

May 5, 2002
Mac Dre's life story is a hell of a lot more compelling than a generic depiction of a struggling memphis rapper, and look at how well "Hustle & Flow" did. With the right actors and right director I can see a great film being made about Mac Dre. I'd give it a few years tho...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
da HYPHY pinoy said:
mac dre isn't that well known for a big movie. maybe a low budget one but who outside the bay and so-cal knows mac dre?

Youd be surprized how many people outside of the bay who know about Mac Dre

Apr 2, 2006
I Would Watch It If One Waz Made But Bout Eryone Bitchen Sayen "Mac Dre Aint KNown Well Enuff" Mayne Who Tha Fuck Knew Bout Coach Carter? Dat Shyt Waz Made From Tha Bay( atleast The true story) And I Think It Sold Pretty Good And If Not And It Only Getz Az Big Az Treal T.V Fuck IT Who Carez Azlong Az I Get ta Cop It At Rasputinz And Watch It On My X-Box I Dont Giva Fuck Im Set....datz juz Me Tho