Someone Add This Bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
lol @ slight smell of poop.

like you dont have an asshole right in front of you.

make that bitch shower and wash the cavern in her asshole.

and u be good
NOT WHEN ITS SOME UNPLANNED ASS RIPPIN OR SOME ONE NIGHT STAND SHIT....I KNOW FOOLS WHO GET ASS(NO HOMO) KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.I JUST NVER TALKED ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES I WOULD BE LAFFIN MY ASS OFF IN MY HEAD AS IT WAS HATNIN...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
That's just the shit stain on your balls...stop wearing those tighty-whiteys that make your ball sack curl up into your ass crack and you won't have to worry about smelling like a diaper all day.

Or at least put some baby powder on that shit if you're not going to wash...

Nov 20, 2005
YOU GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR SHIT LIKE THIS... CHICKS WITH HIPS AND ASS THIS BIG HAVE PROBLEMS MAINTAININ IT CAUSE ITS SO BIG..IVE DONKED A FEW FINE ASS BITCHES LIKE THIS AND WHEN I WAS BEATIN FROM THE BACK THERE WAS A SLIGHT SMELL OF POOP......PERSONALLY I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK BUT SOME FOLKS MIGHT NOT BE DOWN WIT THAT.....
wow. LMAO.

~k.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YOU GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR SHIT LIKE THIS... CHICKS WITH HIPS AND ASS THIS BIG HAVE PROBLEMS MAINTAININ IT CAUSE ITS SO BIG..IVE DONKED A FEW FINE ASS BITCHES LIKE THIS AND WHEN I WAS BEATIN FROM THE BACK THERE WAS A SLIGHT SMELL OF POOP......PERSONALLY I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK BUT SOME FOLKS MIGHT NOT BE DOWN WIT THAT.....
I'VE PULLED PLENTY OF HOES THAT WERE THICK AS HELL AND NONE OF THEM SMELLED LIKE ASS...IF A BITCH SMELLD LIKE SHIT I WASNT FUCKING WITH THEM...HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA BE SMELLING LIKE SHIT AFTER TAKING A SHOWER? AND IF THE BITCH TOOK A SHOWER AND STILL SMELLED BAD, THEN WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE THE BITCH GOT.
ON A SIDE NOTE THOUGH...ONCE THAT THICK BROAD HAS KIDS SHE'S DONE...SHE'LL END UP A BIG OLD FAT BITCH.

Mar 25, 2005
I DIDNT SAY ALL THICK BITCHES, I SAID THAT HAPPEND WITH A FEW OF THEM I WASNT TRYING TO VALIDATE ANYTHING.. I WAS THINKING THAT ITS PROBABLY HAPPENED TO A LOT OF FOOLS BUT I GUESS NOT.. OH WELL, I FUCKS WIT SHITTY BOOTY BITCHES WHAT CAN I SAY??....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
ROFL...

Ol' Willy Wonka fuckin' the Chocolate Factory bitches...

Thick does not equal shitty...

That means the broad was so big she couldn't wipe her own ass with her little arms...

"THICK" is NOT the same as "OBESE"...

Feb 8, 2003
I fucked plenty of thick women in my long luxrious pipe layer career and I never experience no chick that smelled like poop when I folded her up. You need to stop fucking with them aundry hoodrats(that dont wash they azz) and fuck with a lady.

Nov 24, 2003
ROFL...

Ol' Willy Wonka fuckin' the Chocolate Factory bitches...

Thick does not equal shitty...

That means the broad was so big she couldn't wipe her own ass with her little arms...

"THICK" is NOT the same as "OBESE"...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know.

This dude is on one. I can barely deal with a stinky ass pussy, fuck a stinky ass ass bro.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
wtf kind of girls you've been fucking tossedsaladbowlking?

I've stuck it in girls asses before and still not smelled shit.....step your pussy game up

lol @ the word panocha.......Hillary Clinton's new slogan should be "PANOCHA FOR PRESIDENT"

Apr 5, 2004
damn i thot people woulda been posted pics of her, she accepted my add but i deleted her cuz da bitch was hurt, she look half black, glasses, nuthin like her default pic, and she only got like 2 pics, one with a baby, ima try to see if she'll add me again so i can post her ugly asss