SomeBody That I Used To Know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
That song dosent sound right with rap lyrics behind it..thats just my opinon....To many fuckin and nigga fillers like the homie said last page...All the gun, lean and bithches talk is old..Ive heard almost every line dude spit in 30 million hundred other songs...

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I've heard better shit from you before...but this one right here...NO..

It's a trend nowadays for rappers to ruin great songs, the song alone shits on the rapping ......but all you rappers are ruining it!
Good looks for listening....Im proud of this joint though dog cuz I the Rapper actually put work into this one here....I got the instrumental and the accapella and created my own chorus..blends nice I think...no cussing and good vibe that matches the song....I didnt just get the instrumental and rap over it I did some other shit...not mad at your opinion though...constructive crit is all good with me...helps me get better for the next song...I knew others would jump on this joint....but not manipulate the vocals like i did though...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the original is fucking GAY...i heard this song at my work for months thinking "what fag shit is this?"....the instrumental portion of the song makes me think of the song playing in Silence of the Lambs when Buffalo Bill is dancing in front of the mirror...music is so garbage nowadays, why is it fucking cool for music to sound like it was recorded in someones closet?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the original is fucking GAY...i heard this song at my work for months thinking "what fag shit is this?"....the instrumental portion of the song makes me think of the song playing in Silence of the Lambs when Buffalo Bill is dancing in front of the mirror...music is so garbage nowadays, why is it fucking cool for music to sound like it was recorded in someones closet?
[video=youtube;22ltlLZkFlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ltlLZkFlE[/video]

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
lol @

5 likes, 8 dislikes

I dont know man, its gonna take a lotta luck to change the opinions on the folks on this site, sorry homie but you have struct out, I have not read one person with a positive comment about your music. Im not sure how you got hooked up with Thizz Latin but you really arent too good of a rapper. Rappin isnt for everyone and you are trying to hard to sound that bad, you just might not got it.

But if you really love to make music, then have fun with it...but dont be surprised if all you hear is negative comments every time you post a video, because honestly man, I know 14 year old kids that have more rap talent then you...Maybe you should try making beats?

LIL LUCKY...I want you to post up YOUR BEST SONG...the one that will prove us all wrong....and let us vote on it....DEAL?

If no one likes the song...you'll stop posting these freestyle videos that no one wants to really hear...

but if you actually get some folks to feel your song and say you got talent....I'll let you fuck my chinese stepmother.....Deal?

May 5, 2005
LMBAO yeah this shit sucks, it's hipster music.