Some questions regarding KVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

droop...

norte-i doubt it. blood-possibly only he can answer that but i have noticed he wears alot of red and throws up what looks like gang signs alot. but not everyone in killavalley is norte or bangin.

May 3, 2002
on Young Droop "Killa Valley MOI". On the cd booklet, Droop's holding a red rag and throwin up a four. But only Droop could tell us,if he bangs or not.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
SikIndividuoh said:
Droop is a blood - 1800 Loughborough... Beno nor Robb are Nortenos.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

well put........cept Droop is a Piru Blood

me and Beno got folks on both sides of those idiotic wars but in da end KVE claim Green foo..............wit dead presidents bein da mascot

May 31, 2002
Yo Robb, Droop and Tech N9ne did some work together,from what you know did tech n9ne bang Or is he still banging ?

and out of curiosity....are Norteno's and the Bloods koo ? I kick it with nortenos but just havnt thought about asking em that

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
blood

tech bangs by affiliation..

he has never came out and said shit on record.. but once you hear ABSOULTE POWER your gonna see a little more of what goes on in Kansas City.. 'Yada Yada Yada'

'i hate you and your blue walk, your crew fought, your crew lost, now cool off, if we were arm in arm in hand cuffs my arm id rather chew off' - tech off the grench

~law

May 31, 2002
Over Rated ? LOL nigga you is crazy if anything he slept on, But yea I heard them snippets to his new album Absolute Power, Hoooooooo Weeeeeeee ! is all i can say

May 2, 2002
NSP

I'm not sure, but Droop has a line in "187 Skillz" where he says "Claimin' NSP protected by a big black gat". I'm thinkin' NSP stands for North Side Piru. I ain't into all that I just like the guys music.

BTW... Tech N9ne is NOT a Blood.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Fuck it tell the truth Beno, we're all bloods in a world full of rips.

415 ODMGang...

:)

And yes by nature, Bloods and Nortenos fuck with each other bcasue we play the red card up here in the Bay.

Peace to everyone though, like Robb said green is all that matters.

"I aint no killa and I never really claimed to be/black or white, red or blue, its the same to me/the only team I dont like is the opposition/and all the dirt that I do is with glock precision"

B-12 off of the song "Problem Solver" from the album "Free Agents - Negotiations" - In stores August 20, 2002