SOME LYNCH QUESTIONS HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
YO, i just got a couple of Lynch related questions i need answering, here seems an appropriate place to ask them, firstly......

1. whats the difference in tracks between the virus and lynch by inch, i know virus was a cedsing thing, but they looked like they had similar tracks and i cant find lynch by inch to buy any where.

2.Whats the deal with Trigganometry?, how come a lot of sites have it on file with a release date of 2004?

3.When is C.O.S going to drop an album?

4.I got the 95 vynal of season, are any of the extra tracks on the cd re release full tracks are they just skits.

5.How come Lynch dont produce that much anymore, who do you think is better Lynch or Beta?

6.Anybody heard any thing about Sicx and his court case, not trying to be a gossiping batch, just curious from a fan perspective.

7.Whats happened to the siccmade site?, has it changed name / servers?

Apr 25, 2002
YO, i just got a couple of Lynch related questions i need answering, here seems an appropriate place to ask them, firstly......

siccmade forum

1. whats the difference in tracks between the virus and lynch by inch, i know virus was a cedsing thing, but they looked like they had similar tracks and i cant find lynch by inch to buy any where.
lynch by inch aint out yet its suppose to come out this summer.....

2.Whats the deal with Trigganometry?, how come a lot of sites have it on file with a release date of 2004?
that was with him and cos......i think that got hold back not really that sure and that is probably the correct date...........

3.When is C.O.S going to drop an album?
im pretty sure this one is suppose to drop in the summer.....and its going to be a double cd.....

4.I got the 95 vynal of season, are any of the extra tracks on the cd re release full tracks are they just skits.
im pretty sure its the same.....

5.How come Lynch dont produce that much anymore, who do you think is better Lynch or Beta?
i dont know why he doesnt produce.......i think there the same

6.Anybody heard any thing about Sicx and his court case, not trying to be a gossiping batch, just curious from a fan perspective.
not sure anything has happen yet...

7.Whats happened to the siccmade site?, has it changed name / servers?
www.evildooinz.com