Some kids tried to scam me last night.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I was just chillin' at the house last night, watching this Dirty Harry Documentary on TV. and the doorbell rings(usually everyone we know either knock on the door or on my Bedroom window).
These kids, probably still in high school. Are like we are collecting points to go to Paris for School. Yet they didn't once say what school they were from. And they showed me the shit, it was totally unprofessional, they just bought some credit card reciepts from an office store. And they are like we are lookin' for donations form neighbors. He said That thay just moved in on this street close by. and they talked to some other neighbor that recomended that they see us. That shit was totally funny style, Considering I don't know or talk to any of my neighbors. They showed the price for 3,000 points, and it was like 500 bucks. My eyes got all wide, and my jaw dropped. I was like"What!, no, nope, no way. Then he's like tryin' to show me other price. I'm like hell naw. So the kids, like "later, see you around the nieghborhood". The street he mentioned they lived on, hasn't had anyone new movin' in there, I know this cuz I walk down the street everyday to go to work. Fuckin' Idiots, the kid was actin' all nervous and shit.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
^I always think of shit like that after the fact. But I called the cops on 'em. I should have said, "oh yeah, my mom is really into helpin' kids out, she's from paris herself, let me go call her, she'll give you her credit card number over the phone". Then call the cops, and tell them to play along while a cruiser gets sent over. Then just ask questions to the kids and repeat it over the phone while I wait. LOL! Nobody tries to scam BIG JOINT!

I kind of wanted to kick tha dudes ass, cuz he seemed like an E-Tard.
I woulda beat tha guts of the girl he was with though. LOL!

May 13, 2002
BIG J said:
IConsidering I don't know or talk to any of my neighbors
Lmao...same here homie. i wanna beat the shit out one of them. mutha fucka stole my dads bike...an i know it was that faggot

anyway lol id prolly wanna dig her gut proppa too

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
BIG J said:
^I always think of shit like that after the fact. But I called the cops on 'em. I should have said, "oh yeah, my mom is really into helpin' kids out, she's from paris herself, let me go call her, she'll give you her credit card number over the phone". Then call the cops, and tell them to play along while a cruiser gets sent over. Then just ask questions to the kids and repeat it over the phone while I wait. LOL! Nobody tries to scam BIG JOINT!

OH COY!

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I doubt it, the cops around here don't care about shit except reporting to the scene of a crime(a run over squirrel)

Shit I once got stopped while walkin' home for lunch, and the cop asked me "shouldn't you be in school?" I was like "Not right now the quarter is over at foothill COLLEGE, I'm 20 dude, you want to see my ID?" he just said "it's alright, I'll take your word for it"

Apr 25, 2002
Two broads with the same kind of shit came by my house lately on separate occasions... Actin hella dumb, all loud and shakey and shit... When I answered the door I didn't know if they were gonna try to sell me some shit or score some crank.

Nov 2, 2002
BIG J said:
collecting points to go to Paris for School. Yet they didn't once say what school they were from.
That same shit happened 2 me and I was like acting like I had money to spend and shit then I was like no thanks and slam went the door like get ta steppin'. That MF look like a bummy ass kid though

Dec 29, 2002
BIG J said:

SNITCH!! *POINTS*..LOL SOME SHIT HAPPENED OVER BY MY HOUSE IN REDWOOD NOT 2 LONG AGO...WHERE DO U LIVE HOMIE?

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Mountain View, I doubt they caught the fuckers, but I had to snitch for those fools tryin' to scam me, and I didn't want no fiendin' Meth/E-tard kids in my neighborhood tryin' to pull shit around my place

Aug 15, 2002
yeah that happened to me when i was at my moms house fixin her car. they claimed to had moved into a house one of my best friends parents has been living in since the 70's. i busted them out and dude was like "fuck it you got me. i'm just sellin shit tryin to make money i'm from seattle, you got any weed?" i told him no they bounced. then 10 minutes later a girl came up to me tryin to use the same story.