Some ForThePeopleEnt and J-Flexx news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
The J-flexx cd is droppin at the end of the month but the low sales are starting to put a hault to future releases. FTP said that if the sales don't pick up for this release, they will not be putting out a Sam Sneed album, a DeathRow From Te Vaults (3-4 cd set) and a few others they have yet to metion.

I know FTP hasn't completely lived up to their names in some people's eyes but they are trying to turn it around but we need more sales

J-flexx is getting the majority of the cut for this album, so you are really supporting the artist (Flexx) not FTP, if you are a fan and have the money, PLEASE buy a copy, don't just wait for it to leak,

May 2, 2002
Its not $40, its $30

How do you know they were leftovers? When Suge wen't to jail, the whole industry turned on Death Row and refused to support a lot of what they were doing with their artist and projects

U should get facts right before you state your opinion, if you are not feeling the sampler, don't order it..plain and simple

Jul 12, 2002
If anybody at FTP is reading this: RELEASE THE CROOKED I SHIT, id buy that...
They were going to, but Crooked I was interviewed and threatened legal action if they did. So FTP hollered at Crooked I to do a joint thing, since they have some songs Crook doesn't, and vice versa. Crook said no though.