Some dude calls me for marketing research last night...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
.. So I go a long with, I figure I'll fuck with him. He was doin' it for Credit card companies. he was askin' a bunch of shit, most of my answers were "I don't Know", He was askin' shit like how do you feel about this company's customer service. I was like I can't tell you, I've never dealt with them. Then he's like What credit card companies do you associate with the Rose bowl, the super bowl, I stopped him and said"you can skip all the sports questions, I don't watch any sports at all'. He's like, well I gotta ask 'em anyway. And he got to the word association part. What company comes to mind When I say, Approachable, Friendly, and then he came to cool. I started bustin' up "man, I can't belive you guys used that one, that's stupid." He's like " I don't make up the questions". I said "i know, but man, they can some up with something better than that, cool, haha, how lame" The dude was laughin' and shit. telemarketers could probably use a good laugh once in a while, they probably get so many hang ups and pissed of people all day

Aug 6, 2002
I heard of a scam that they act like they take a survey and keep you on the phone, and some how hack into your line and make long distance phone calls. This happend to my girlfriends parents so I know it's true. So be careful.

May 9, 2002
I alwayz get calls like that...hella tellamarketers. Once this girl like asked me 30 questions or something about wells fargo haha and tha final question waz...how old are you? i'm like 20...shes like "oh, you gotta be 26 to register" i'm like thinkin' couldnt she ask me that in tha beginning? haha lol then once i got hella mad cuz someone kept callin our house and hanging up so i anwsered it saying "WHATS UPPPPPP SWEEEET PANTS" LOL girl waz hella stunned...then she went on sayin some shit then i'm like "by baby" haha i gotta do that shit more often...hella fun

Sep 23, 2002
BIG J said:
telemarketers could probably use a good laugh once in a while, they probably get so many hang ups and pissed of people all day
lmaooooo@that shit

You got no idea how many homie. I get called a "bastard", "asshole", and a "nigger" about 20 times a day when I be callin ppl from work. But they regret it when I call'em back 100 times afterwards. If they piss me off, I call til they just wanna take the phone off the hook. :classic:

And I get paid for the calls. lol :cool:

Most of the time I dont even give a fuck rather the ppl answer or not. But sometimes I gotta pretend to be serious .lol :rolleyes: